Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the zyzz pill

Except he cheated with roids and then died.

@gymcellragefuel

what exactly is the son winning in lol?
zyzz is a mass murderer basically. exercise is deadly and he shouldn't be telling so many men to do it. he's also a partial bluepiller as he said "muh go to the gym so you can get bitches broo"
he wouldn't even be so influential if he wasn't good looking.
he introduced me to some good music tho, i guess.

what exactly is the son winning in lol?
zyzz is a mass murderer basically. exercise is deadly and he shouldn't be telling so many men to do it. he's also a partial bluepiller as he said "muh go to the gym so you can get bitches broo"
he wouldn't even be so influential if he wasn't good looking.
he introduced me to some good music tho, i guess.
He had flaws like everyone

He died after he decided to stop being a gymrat and playboy.

Abit ironic, but thats life clown world.

I think he was an interesting person tho and could have been big

what is that reply, how is it related to what i said
He promoted good stuff like gym but also said gym will get you girls. But he never promoted roids even though he openly told he was not natty. So his life decisions and advice had a mix of bad and good. So he's not a bad mentor as you said

Why did you stop? Do you still go gym?

He died after he decided to stop being a gymrat and playboy.

Abit ironic, but thats life clown world.

I think he was an interesting person tho and could have been big
If it wasn't for his heart problem and roid abuse, he would have lived and become one of the biggest influencers. He had a big following in his Facebook days, imagine what he could have done with Instagram and tiktok

Why did you stop? Do you still go gym?
I stopped after I noticed that I'm not having a proper diet, I used to bodybuild at home and the more I workout the more skinny my body and face became, my face especially looked like almost malnourished, my diet didn't have proper protein intake, and I'm a poorcel so I left it. Also after becoming blackpilled i realised buff is not desired by women, so left it

I stopped after I noticed that I'm not having a proper diet, I used to bodybuild at home and the more I workout the more skinny my body and face became, my face especially looked like almost malnourished, my diet didn't have proper protein intake, and I'm a poorcel so I left it. Also after becoming blackpilled i realised buff is not desired by women, so left it
Brutal. How old are you now? You can still start again. Yeah food is important you can’t starve yourself

Brutal. How old are you now? You can still start again. Yeah food is important you can’t starve yourself
I'll probably start again after saving money I guess

u stupid fucking bitch. Ur idol is dead in a coffin, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

when you lift weights you feel like a shit
It happens when you do anything stressful ( mental or physical) you have to cut small tears in the muscles fibres for hypertrophy

yes, and doing stressful things is bad for you
niggER your just weak.
when you lift weights you feel like a shit
Nah opposite. Being muscular is a masculine trait fuck your soy brain.
IMG 3026
Here’s a foid benching 100kg just imagine she can do something that you can’t. Even though men are stronger . Jfl at soycels.

niggER your just weak.
indeed. i'm short and have a shit frame so im automatically weak. even if i lifted i wouldn't get stronger because gym doesn't make you stronger overall. it just makes you be able to lift weights easier. a lot of muscles trained at the gym are never used.
and, what you said still doesn't making doing stressful things healthy. you haven't provided any counter arguments yet.
Nah opposite.
no, it's not the opposite. it's an undeniable FACT, not an opinion, its a FACT that you feel like shit and you feel pain in your body while you lift weights. just record yourself lifting weights at the gym and your facial expressions will tell you everything.
Being muscular is a masculine trait fuck your soy brain.
no it isnt. being tall and having a good frame is.
men can build more and easier muscle than women but they arent born muscular.
View attachment 1093113 Here’s a foid benching 100kg just imagine she can do something that you can’t. Even though men are stronger . Jfl at soycels.
ok idgaf, what are you trying to say by showing me this
why should i care that i cant bench 100kg and a foid can jfl
shes making herself uglier and shortening her lifespan and im not
btw gymmaxxed foids are still weaker than men who arent

indeed. i'm short and have a shit frame so im automatically weak. even if i lifted i wouldn't get stronger because gym doesn't make you stronger overall. it just makes you be able to lift weights easier. a lot of muscles trained at the gym are never used.
and, what you said still doesn't making doing stressful things healthy. you haven't provided any counter arguments yet.
Tren twins are 5’6 and muscular af. You don’t need to be tall. And yes it does make you stronger :feelstastyman: . Basic logic and IQ here. No way you wanna argue that lifting weights makes you weaker :feelstastyman:
no, it's not the opposite. it's an undeniable FACT, not an opinion, its a FACT that you feel like shit and you feel pain in your body while you lift weights. just record yourself lifting weights at the gym and your facial expressions will tell you everything.
Correct only for the new beginners for the first few weeks or months. After a while your body gets used to it and in fact you will begin to enjoy it and feel addicted.
no it isnt. being tall and having a good frame is.
men can build more and easier muscle than women but they arent born muscular.

ok idgaf, what are you trying to say by showing me this
why should i care that i cant bench 100kg and a foid can jfl
shes making herself uglier and shortening her lifespan and im not
btw gymmaxxed foids are still weaker than men who arent
yeah she is ugly cuz she’s trying to be strong like a man. Tomboys aren’t my type. But a man should be muscular not frail and weak

If it weren’t for gymmaxxing I would be six feet under.

Tren twins are 5’6 and muscular af.
your point?
You don’t need to be tall.
you need to be tall (+ wide frame) to be naturally strong.
And yes it does make you stronger :feelstastyman: . Basic logic and IQ here.
it doesnt contribute to OVER ALL strength. callisthenics are much better for OVER ALL strength (altough theyre still unhealthy because stress)
No way you wanna argue that lifting weights makes you weaker :feelstastyman:
im not doing that. please learn how to read.
Correct only for the new beginners for the first few weeks or months. After a while your body gets used to it and in fact you will begin to enjoy it and feel addicted.
no lol. you will always feel pain and discomfort when exercising. it never goes away magically because thats a core bodily mechanism essential for survival.
people are also addicted to cutting themselves for example. its a self destructive behaviour that feels painful while youre doing it and then "good" later when its over due to endorphins being released so you calm down because your body thinks you escaped a dangerous situation. exercise falls under that category too
But a man should be muscular not frail and weak
a man should choose his genetics wisely :feelsthink:

your point?
Height isn’t needed
you need to be tall (+ wide frame) to be naturally strong.
Wide frame of course is favoured but narrow frame can actually make you more aesthetic because of narrower waist. You can look at some of the skinny guys that had a transformation
it doesnt contribute to OVER ALL strength. callisthenics are much better for OVER ALL strength (altough theyre still unhealthy because stress)
im not doing that. please learn how to read.

no lol. you will always feel pain and discomfort when exercising. it never goes away magically because thats a core bodily mechanism essential for survival.
people are also addicted to cutting themselves for example. its a self destructive behaviour that feels painful while youre doing it and then "good" later when its over due to endorphins being released so you calm down because your body thinks you escaped a dangerous situation. exercise falls under that category too
Except that when you damage muscle fibres through lifting weights they grow back bigger and stronger. Again, basic science there. It’s not comparable to emo faggots. Now if you wanna argue that having a lot of muscle can shorten your life then yeah sure , it can take a few years off but who gives A FUCK ABOUT LIVING TO 90.
a man should choose his genetics wisely :feelsthink:

Just roidmaxx theory

Good. He was probably shit at Minecraft like he was shit at being funny. Hope he’s resting in piss
Yes. He pissed and shit upon dying...
(They all do...)