Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Taking psychedelics was a mistake for someone who's living in a shithole

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Living in a Shithole is all about survival of the fittest were the most psychopathic wins and the generous/compassionate becomes prey.

Now I made the mistake of taking psychedelics because it gave me an optimistic and altruistic mindset, and empathy which is seen as weakness by the majority here.

What happened was I got preyed upon by psychopathic normies after I adapted a positive mindset from taking psychedelics and I deeply regret it.

I should've listened to my cousin when we tripped together and told me that psychedelics are not good because it makes you positive when the world is all about being negative, and he warned me that people will label me as a crazy dude if I tell people about my psychedelic trips, and being the idiot I was, I told my friends, family and parents about it and the ending was being clowned by them.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Maybe if I was in the west this won't happen because people are more classy and empathetic there. :feelsUgh:

Taking psychedelics in a bad mental state results in bad trips.

That is very true. Plenty of people looking to take advantage of you or just wont take you seriously because you are overly positive or optimistic.

Taking psychedelics in a bad mental state results in bad trips.
It will legit give traumatizing, borderline ptsd inducing bad trips and some of the most intense anxiety and dread of your life.

Another way incels with shit lives can’t escape, lol.