Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talent beats hard work

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Hard work means nothing without talent you can try all you want but you won’t win if you’re not better

As an art major, i agree 100%.
I suffer everytime i get a new idea to generate and work on it while some lucky bastards do it like ina day. Hard work means nothing without proper talent and luck.

Hard work means nothing without talent you can try all you want but you won’t win if you’re not better
Just like studymaxx means nothing with sub 100 iq :lul::lul::lul: meanwhile iq moggers study for an hour and ace everything. This world is so unfair :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That just goes for everything, anything you can improve about yourself in any regard is worthless. You are to do with what you were born with. Everything is predetermined.

Also funnily enough the urge to work hard is also genetic, just like everything.

You either have it or you dont. Am not gonna sprint as fast as bolt just cause I work hard it's a ridiculous notion.

As an art major, i agree 100%.
I suffer everytime i get a new idea to generate and work on it while some lucky bastards do it like ina day. Hard work means nothing without proper talent and luck.
What kind of art do you do?

Just like studymaxx means nothing with sub 100 iq :lul::lul::lul: meanwhile iq moggers study for an hour and ace everything. This world is so unfair :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
You can still get through relatively basic stuff through studymaxxing but you won't be able to learn any astrophysics-level shit without the innate ability for it

I envision many vivid, random things while daydreaming. I cannot write well at all.

Genetics > Talent > Hard work.

Even if you don't have any talent, if you can pick it up easily because of genetics you can still beat talented people.

I envision many vivid, random things while daydreaming. I cannot write well at all.

Do you do escapemaxxing using your daydreams, this is one of the few things that keeps me going.

autism >>> hard work

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
big truth. I noticed this in STEM job maxxing. Fuckers are able to solve coding/math questions with 1/2 or even 1/3 studying I have. And then they money mog me despite being years younger than me! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Genetic determinism