Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tales from college, anyone else noticed this?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I'm a collegecel and I just thought I'd share something about the place I live. It's this big house shared by a lot of different guys and foids, mixed, like 100 people in one building. Anyway something I've noticed is that basically all of the guys on my floor don't get any play. I see approximately zero bitches enter or exit their rooms, I hear no female voices or anything. These guys are MTNs/HTNs so it was a bit confusing for me at first. Anyway...
There's a handful of foids on my floor also. These are all low-mid tier beckies, sort of bookish types. Something I've noticed is that 3 of the 4 LTBs on my floor bring a suspiciously large number of men into their room. One of them's called Mia and she's doing some kind of STEM degree, I think biology. Anyway just this week she brought 3 different guys back, I even saw one of them and he was like 6ft 5in, really thugmaxxed with tattoos, clearly older, it kind of shocked me. She was being so friendly with this guy, and it just made me think 'what the fuck' because I share a kitchen with her sometimes and she always glares at me and never responds when I say hello...

Again, it shocked me. I have no idea how these fuckin foids are getting so much action considering the men around me above their looksmatch aren't getting any. I guess they're using dating apps? These 3 foids were all nerdy types that wear cardigans and shit as well but all whores apparently. The 4th foid is called Liz and she's at least a bit nice to me, she says hello back when I talk to her but nothing more. Has anyone else noticed that MTNs/HTNs are similarly not really getting any in their college and that the foids are a lot more whoreish than the men? It's kind of shocking to me. It could be a low sample size distorting my perception, just wanted to make sure.

No, never went to college/ uni, but im not surprised by what you've said

College toilets are whores and water is wet. Nothing's new.