Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Taliban report : the most based man on this earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
So a little report from Afghanistan:

As you know the taliban defeated America last year by war of attrition over the span of 20 years

(If you didn’t know, I hope it’s comfy under your rock.)

Anyway there was a protest in Kaboul by women for more liberty, the taliban locked them up in a pharmacy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Obviously you all know , what they were manifesting for under this “freedom ”
The right to be western whore :

- fucking any male they like ,
-ride the cock carousel,
-abortion,
- women entering the workforce on high position of power,
-having western style city with trendy shop Starbucks ,nail salon ,
-divorce
Basically everything like in America

You might ask why the fuck the taliban didn’t beat those whores and offer them to marriage to their warrior.

I’ll explain as I know a bit the region

On the video , you can see these women, have luxury sunglasses on them , are wearing classical whore make up.

For your concern , an afghan make around 40$ per month :dafuckfeels:

How could these bitches have luxury items?

Simple, those are the daughters of powerful men from the region , businessman, land owner and the like , that the taliban must work with so they can’t go medieval on their daughters (yet)

Their daughter grew up and lived during American attempts to transform Kaboul into an American city : feminism and shopping. Basically they lived like modern western women

Last edited:
kek @ those whores

Afghan whores are just the sunni version of Iranian whores:feelshaha::feelskek:

now they will live in a cinder block cell and eat nothing but a single meal of rotten cabbage and contaminated water per day

now they will live in a cinder block cell and eat nothing but a single meal of rotten cabbage and contaminated water per day
You didn’t read the whole thread or what ?

They will be given back to their father with a warning from the taliban
When the taliban got enough traction they’ll get married by force.

But I doubt it , those Daughters will probably run away to the west with the help of daddy’s money

You didn’t read the whole thread or what ?

They will be given back to their father with a warning from the taliban
When the taliban got enough traction they’ll get married by force.

But I doubt it , those Daughters will probably run away to the west with the help of daddy’s money
still based. i'm too fuckin lazy to read right now.

Afghanistan is proof that if man wants women would have less rights than insects

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back