Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Talibans are about to take kabul

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Not only they defeated the kike Usa secular cuck army but the cucked (((moderate))) afghan army is on the run too.

Talibans are basically taking over Afghanistan. Afghanistan will probably become the only openly patriarchic nation in the World with enforced monogamy, foids repression and real traditional families. It will Be an alternative to the decaying West that is about to collapse. Much better than cucked Iran or (((Saudi Arabia))) or quasi feminist Russia

That's gigabased:feelsokman:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I'm impressed how they are able to get so far. I guess the power of god really is on their side

Big mistake invading in the first place, let the desert people have their shithole.

Any Kabul cels here?

but sharia allows men to have as many as 4 wives

but sharia allows men to have as many as 4 wives
But also to buy and beat wives who don't behave. Beating animalistic foids to submission should be a men's right
TAKBIR!!!!!!!!!! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

btw my gif is taliban executing foid teacher for "educating" females beyond the age of 8 (haram/forbidden according to the Holy Koran)
Educating and emancipating foids is the dumbest thing you can do. Litterally commiting cultural suicide. JFL conservatards defend foids education as a symbol of Western culture. JFL JFL JFL

TAKBIR!!!!!!!!!! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

btw my gif is taliban executing foid teacher for "educating" females beyond the age of 8 (haram/forbidden according to the Holy Koran)
Whats the name of the movie/tv show?

If only the Taliban took over the world

Great acceleration. By 9-11 they’ll have all of Afghanistan.

Next!
IMG 20210707 180933 987

I certainly don't condone all of what the Taliban does, but they're one of the very last forms of real resistance against the seemingly unstoppable force of feminist-globohomo-clownworld, so this is good news to me.

While I understand the political value of the image, but actually Afghanistan was conquered by hundreds of different countries throughout its history.
Ok.

Obviously the Persians did ok ovER their

The Muslim populations of the world will have rapid growth in the future decades compared to western nation. More of this may be on the horizon, unless more Muslamic nations fall to feminism and other western ideologies. Then, they're fucked.

Wakkanda room temperature iq ape think that way except op?
Retarded liberal faggot cry more
The Muslim populations of the world will have rapid growth in the future decades compared to western nation. More of this may be on the horizon, unless more Muslamic nations fall to feminism and other western ideologies. Then, they're fucked.
Islam is the future. Subanallah
Allah is the greatest
Masha Allah!

Hopefully, but Russia may fill the power vacuum in the region. But they probably won’t confront the Taliban directly yet.

I watched a taliban video on youtube yesterday where they were flogging some foid because she talked to a boy on the phone.

I almost unzipped and started fapping.

The Taliban are not the heroes we wanted, they are the heroes our world desperately needs.

God bless the brave mujahideen. Humiliating the ZOG army for 20 years now lmao. Heroes adored by the gallant people of Afghanistan!

Based ragheads lol.

No but seriously, good for them.

The Russians don't want anything to do with Afghanistan
Russia does care about Afghanistan to the extent required to keep their own borders and allies safe. They have already held military exercises in Tajikstan, and aim to ”secure” the Tajik-Afghan border.

source:

Always had a good feeling about Afghanistan. :feelsautistic: My grandad always respected them because they are fierce fighters who never surrender.
I watched a taliban video on youtube yesterday where they were flogging some foid because she talked to a boy on the phone.

I almost unzipped and started fapping.

The Taliban are not the heroes we wanted, they are the heroes our world desperately needs.
Hopefully there is more of these videos in the future. :feelshmm: The world needs more based moments to counteract the western cuckery.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_20210708_111101_358.jpg
    IMG_20210708_111101_358.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 69
Very good. Getting rid of the US puppet government was a long time coming. It's like watching the fall of South Vietnam, but in color. Anyway, death to America, death to Israel, curse on the Jews, victory to Islam.

The mannerbund has started, now it's just a matter of waiting for a pacifist wave that will make all of the globohomo's nuclear bombs deactivate, TAKBIR!!!

Last edited:
If only the Taliban took over the world
The unprecedented level of male sexual celibacy across the entire planet basically guarantees some kind of similar organization to the Taliban rising in insurrection at some point, when that stupid cunt made the television series "Handmaid's Tale" she limited it to just the United States alone. Realistically it is probably going to be the entire world at some point extending well outside the United States, we'll rename the entire planet earth to Gilead at a future date.

Last edited:
Afghan roasties on suicide alert

Not only they defeated the kike Usa secular cuck army but the cucked (((moderate))) afghan army is on the run too.

Talibans are basically taking over Afghanistan. Afghanistan will probably become the only openly patriarchic nation in the World with enforced monogamy, foids repression and real traditional families. It will Be an alternative to the decaying West that is about to collapse. Much better than cucked Iran or (((Saudi Arabia))) or quasi feminist Russia
Talib = student and Taliban is plural of that. Talibans is like saying Viet Congs.