Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Talibans implementing a full Shariah law

Inshallah

That's even too much for me, and that says something.
They're real conservatives, not the western fake conservatives that allow women, and homosexuals to roam free.

It's fascinating how they get rid of American influence so fast.

Hopefully this level of based news spreads everywhere inshallah

“Religion of peace”
What a disgusting cruel person… no one should be dismembered for theft or stoned. That’s barbaric. I don’t know how any human can advocate such disgusting behaviour.
That’s not cracking down on degeneracy that’s inhumane cruelty. Fuck living there. There’s punishment outside of being an absolute monster and also no one should ever have to witness public executions regardless of whatever the victim has done
Once again fuck Islam.
Deus vult

Mashallah. Afghanistan Superpower 2025

“Religion of peace”
What a disgusting cruel person… no one should be dismembered for theft or stoned. That’s barbaric. I don’t know how any human can advocate such disgusting behaviour.
That’s not cracking down on degeneracy that’s inhumane cruelty. Fuck living there. There’s punishment outside of being an absolute monster and also no one should ever have to witness public executions regardless of whatever the victim has done
Once again fuck Islam.
Deus vult
Jewish Trickery

“Religion of peace”
Once again fuck Islam.
Deus vult
cuck, you need torture and abuse criminals and women. Otherwise they roam free and your Country becomes a depraved shithole like the USA where whores walk borderline naked and niggers rape/murder with impunity

cuck, you need torture and abuse criminals and women. Otherwise they roam free and your Country becomes a depraved shithole like the USA where whores walk borderline naked and niggers rape/murder with impunity
Ruining someone’s life over theft is ridiculous. There’s no need to be sadistic and psychotic like that. Any person who would do that to another person and destroy them for the rest of their life deserves to be laid to rest. We don’t need to be barbaric

Ruining someone’s life over theft is ridiculous. There’s no need to be sadistic and psychotic like that. Any person who would do that to another person and destroy them for the rest of their life deserves to be laid to rest. We don’t need to be barbaric
I have had a nigger break into my house before, a nigger Rob me of $20, a nigger threaten to stab me. Not a single one of them ever got punishment despite me reporting this. Taliban understands slippery slope, you let a criminal nigger get away even a single time, he'll double down, best to chop of his arms and make him disabled so he can't even do a second attempt.

Ruining criminals life is based and islampilled

I have had a nigger break into my house before, a nigger Rob me of $20, a nigger threaten to stab me. Not a single one of them ever got punishment despite me reporting this. Taliban understands slippery slope, you let a criminal nigger get away even a single time, he'll double down, best to chop of his arms and make him disabled so he can't even do a second attempt.
At that stage it’d be better to just kill them a life without 2 arms is useless.
Instead I just think you should be able to carry a gun and send the bastard to hell.

“Well, let's shoot them coons, yeah, one by one. (Shoot 'em up.) Go to your closets and get your guns. (Get the bullets.) They′re runnin′ our streets and they're runnin′ our towns. (They're all over the place.) It′s so much fun to mow them down. (Mow 'em down.) Boys are in the truck and they′re ready to go, It's a Coon Shootin' Boogie (he he), don′t ya know. The boys are in the truck and they′re ready to go, It's a Coon Shootin′ Boogie (he he he), don't ya know. (Let′s go.) Well, take out your bullets and load up your gun. (Put the shells in.) Point it at the heads and let's have some fun. (Have fun.) The big fat lips and the kinky ol′ hair, (That kinky ol' hair.) It's easy to find them, ′cause they′re everywhere. (All over the place.) The boys are in the truck and they're ready to go, It′s a Coon Shootin' Boogie (he he), don′t ya know. The boys are in the truck and they're ready to go, It′s a Coon Shootin' Boogie (he he), don't ya know. (Let′s go.) Well, they′re eatin' their chicken and a-pickin′ the nose. (Got their finger in it.) Hangin' on the stoops, with all their bros. (Bunch o′ lay-abouts.) Shoot 'em up good and shoot ′em up dead. (Let's kill 'em all.) Put a big noose around that coon′s head. (By the tree.) The boys are in the truck and they′re ready to go, It's a Coon Shootin′ Boogie (he he he), don't ya know. The boys are in the truck and they′re ready to go, It's a Coon Shootin′ Boogie (ha ha), don't ya know. (Let's go.) Well, they′re smokin′ their coke and the kids are sellin' crack. (Sell it all.) Put a big slug right in their back. (Shoot ′em down.) Well, tell all your neighbors and tell all your friends, (Tell 'em all.) It′s coon huntin' season, once again. (Let′s go.) The boys are in the truck and they're ready to go, It's a Coon Shootin′ Boogie (ha ha), don′t ya know. The boys are in the truck and they're ready to go, It′s a Coon Shootin' Boogie (he he he), don′t ya know. (Let's go.) All right now, here we go. Look at that fer run.”

Talibans are creating Incelistan fr

If you want Sharia you can move to Saudi Arabia and also have nice cars and money from oil :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

But amputating for theft sounds extreme. It’s a poor shithole, and I can imagine someone stealing food to feed their family.

Also, isn’t it Islamic Law to stone adulterers to death? Why are they just sticking to amputation for that?

But amputating for theft sounds extreme. It’s a poor shithole, and I can imagine someone stealing food to feed their family.

Also, isn’t it Islamic Law to stone adulterers to death? Why are they just sticking to amputation for that?
Sharia law too has a degree of interpretation/subjectivity. So they have some options of how to go about it.

If they are so poor that they have to steal to feed their family, they are better off dead. We don't need weak unskilled people in 2022.

Religion of piss tho, mang

inshallah:feelskek: i wish sharia law was everywhere

“Religion of peace”
Once again fuck Islam.
Deus vult
Same stuff was punished by the Mosaic law in Theocratic Israel.

“Religion of peace”
Once again fuck Islam.
Deus vult
Is against punishment for stealing, I’m guessing you’re a nigger

Is against punishment for stealing, I’m guessing you’re a nigger
Cutting someone’s fucking arm off for theft is barbaric and ridiculous it’s just stralingnjeez you don’t kill someone over it

Taliban understands slippery slope, you let a criminal nigger get away even a single time, he'll double down, best to chop of his arms and make him disabled so he can't even do a second attempt.
Indeed, give someone an inch and they'll take a mile. The rate at which propriety is being denuded in contemporary western society is blackpilling.
In spite of what I said above, I agree. I sincerely doubt a remotely ideal society is possible.

Cutting someone’s fucking arm off for theft is barbaric and ridiculous it’s just stralingnjeez you don’t kill someone over it
I would personally cut the arms off the nigger that stole my phone and wallet

I would personally cut the arms off the nigger that stole my phone and wallet
That’s different but to use that as a government punishment is sick. That’s going too far. It they committed murder or something yeah but not just stealing

That’s different but to use that as a government punishment is sick. That’s going too far. It they committed murder or something yeah but not just stealing
Shut the fuck Christcuck faggot

Shut the fuck Christcuck faggot
Get the hell out of here. Barbaric behaviour and sadism has no place in any civilised society and I’m not gay I’m probably one of the straightest people here

“Religion of peace”
Once again fuck Islam.
Deus vult
Kikecel

Deuteronomy 25:
11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:

12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

A useful verse for all Christians here coping about this because Islam is actually able to keep society from degenerating.