Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Talked with a girl and she was interested in me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to this open house thingy and there was a cute girl there running the event. I wasn’t going to buy anything was just there because. Anyway I was sitting on some steps and she sat down by me. She was very outgoing and energetic and her feet touched mine while she was seated by me. I pulled mine back as to not be accused of rape. Then it happened again and I said fuck it and just let our feet be touching as she sat near me.

We had a nice but brief conversation however I don’t recall what we talked about. It felt good to get positive attention from such a cute girl. She soon had to return to her duties and i returned to my friend group. My buddy’s wife said she saw me talking with her and was giving me very clear signs of interest. She suggested I ask her out.

I returned the next day and spoke to her again and we both said how nice it was to talk to one another. I then told her I would like to continue to talk with her further so I asked for her phone number or instagram. She gave me both. I’ve never felt so good! Thought to myself is this what Chad experiences every day?

Shortly after..I woke up..it was just a dream. But brocels I’m telling you it felt so real and so good. Gives me motivation to keep looksmaxxing in hopes of feeling this in real life.

Beyond over for dreamcels.

what a nice fantasy, still a shame that people only experience this shit only in dreams.

STOP FUCKING DREAMPOSTING YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

I FUCKING HATE DREAMPOSTING GODAMMIT

I think it wasn't a dream lol

You just said that to not get banned

You only added that ''in a dream'' bs so you don;t get called fakecel jfl

almost thought this was real, goodluck looksmaxxing though bro :feelsYall:

I think it wasn't a dream lol

You just said that to not get banned
Unfortunately it was just a real vivid dream. More vivid than my dreams are usually. But the positive endorphins I got from it were so real. I now know how it feels to be desired and now want to experience it for real.

I once had a dream my parents ficus plant turned out to be a foid with long green hair, i romanced it after it professed its love to me, telling me how it watched me all of these years. It was an interesting dream that likely manifested from a very long and lonely night of drinking and playing vrchat

just be asleep theory

This one goes out to all the dreamercels out there:

Wow, I dreamt about blasting normies and feds a few days ago.

i almost felt so happy for you bro sorry it was a dream

You fucking asshole I thought it was real :cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I thought you were gonna ascend

You fucking asshole I thought it was real :cryfeels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
I thought you were gonna ascend
Sorry bro, but thanks for being happy for me. It was weird because my dreams are rarely ver vivid but this one was, so I had to share.

Went to this open house thingy and there was a cute girl there running the event. I wasn’t going to buy anything was just there because. Anyway I was sitting on some steps and she sat down by me. She was very outgoing and energetic and her feet touched mine while she was seated by me. I pulled mine back as to not be accused of rape. Then it happened again and I said fuck it and just let our feet be touching as she sat near me.

We had a nice but brief conversation however I don’t recall what we talked about. It felt good to get positive attention from such a cute girl. She soon had to return to her duties and i returned to my friend group. My buddy’s wife said she saw me talking with her and was giving me very clear signs of interest. She suggested I ask her out.

I returned the next day and spoke to her again and we both said how nice it was to talk to one another. I then told her I would like to continue to talk with her further so I asked for her phone number or instagram. She gave me both. I’ve never felt so good! Thought to myself is this what Chad experiences every day?

Shortly after..I woke up..it was just a dream. But brocels I’m telling you it felt so real and so good. Gives me motivation to keep looksmaxxing in hopes of feeling this in real life.

Beyond over for dreamcels.
Damn.

Don't give up.

I can't even have dreams like these tbh. It's over.