Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Talking to girls as a subhuman is humiliating

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Every time you try to start a conversation with foids you're literally begging for pussy. It's the most degrading thing you can do. The idiots say that's the way we will meet girls but that's stupid. If you were attractive, your wouldn't have to approach any girl. They would come to you to talk to you as they do with Chad. Trying is not only useless but also humiliating.

That's exactly how I feel fortunately most women laugh in my face or avoid me which makes it hard to beg for pussy 24/7

Eschewcel

It's just jestermaxxing.

Just don't. If you have to, do so in the most clinical and professional fashion you can muster.

Our life is pre-determined simply because of our facial features.

Of course it is hence why you don't immerse yourself in those situations as a ugly man.

Every time you try to start a conversation with foids you're literally begging for pussy. It's the most degrading thing you can do. The idiots say that's the way we will meet girls but that's stupid. If you were attractive, your wouldn't have to approach any girl. They would come to you to talk to you as they do with Chad. Trying is not only useless but also humiliating.
JFL if you are trying to talk to any Foid as a subhuman, That is the most self-denigrating thing you can do to yourself. What are you, a Masochist? Why set yourself up for inevitable failure with these clowns?

Yeah, that's why I don't anymore. I've accepted the inevitable.

JFL if you are trying to talk to any Foid as a subhuman, That is the most self-denigrating thing you can do to yourself. What are you, a Masochist? Why set yourself up for inevitable failure with these clowns?
It would be delusional and only lead to worse pain to not accept the fact that we are ugly and, in the eyes of foids, subhuman.

I dont talk to anyone