Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tall boyfriend privileges

Hopefully next time the tallfag runs into a prime Mike Tyson (5'10).

Bullets don't care about your height.

Most tall guys aren't Jason Momoa but lanklets with no power and a weak frame, there's a reason weight is what defines classes and not height. I'm at 5'9" 60 lbs minimum above their "giants" and my ribcage is like two times so the moment they consider defending their gf from me they are dead.

Now if other than tall they're big, wide and strong and can also use these stats to generate power the inches they give me in reach could be a problem but at that point it's not about height only anymore.
IMG 20230421 180034 kindlephoto 281172398

Bitch should eat shit and die

Talking tough to an old man.

He must be a real prize.

I'm sick of seeing all these posts about women only caring about height. I'm 6 ft 4, 25, and NEVER had a gf, never had sex, never even held hands with a girl. I have it worse than yall because there is an expectation I constantly fail people, including myself.

I'm sick of seeing all these posts about women only caring about height. I'm 6 ft 4, 25, and NEVER had a gf, never had sex, never even held hands with a girl. I have it worse than yall because there is an expectation I constantly fail people, including myself.
:chad::banhammer::feelsbaton:

Have you approached any woman? They aren't going to fall on your lap just because you're tall, but if you decide to approach being tall is a huge advantage.

I hate that sub so much. It's worse than the rate me subs. It's just people bragging.

Most tall guys aren't Jason Momoa but lanklets with no power and a weak frame, there's a reason weight is what defines classes and not height. I'm at 5'9" 60 lbs minimum above their "giants" and my ribcage is like two times so the moment they consider defending their gf from me they are dead.

Now if other than tall they're big, wide and strong and can also use these stats to generate power the inches they give me in reach could be a problem but at that point it's not about height only anymore.View attachment 804148

jake gyllenhaal this is my edit tag GIF

I don’t know why people try to intimidate with size like humans never evolved opposable thumbs. All of the small kids I knew that lived in the ghetto carried some kind of weapon at all times to keep the bigger kids from punking on them. This is just basic human logic. It’s why we evolved the hands we have.

Size, mass, and strength was good for hard labor. Modern times gave us machines. Now, it’s only good for getting pussy. There is no other purpose. You’re not beating anyone up randomly because smaller dudes are more likely to be armed. Humans have never been the biggest or strongest species, but we’re top of the food chain because we’re smart and can carry tools.

You’d think we punched the mammoths into extinction the way these tallfags walk about. They actually think +3in of femur bone length makes them invincible.

You can tell by how someone moves if they can fight. Stop fearing the big guys, they're usually just lifters. And stop being a liftcel, learn to fucking fight, you're going to need it.

ovER for oldcels, I fucking hate lanklets so much I hope they all have heart attacks and die as decrepted old, I FUCKING HATE TALLFAGS SO MUCH KILL ALL TALLFAGS TOTAL TALLFAG DEATH

Now if other than tall they're big, wide and strong and can also use these stats to generate power the inches they give me in reach could be a problem but at that point it's not about height only anymore.View attachment 804148
obese coper
Bitch should eat shit and die
^
Height is not everything, just a prerequisite for males GrAYcel

:society::society::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

bitch should get brutally beaten and raped, and he should get his legs blown off.

Have fun getting banned