Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall girl realizes what it's like to be virtue signaled at.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Repost from braincels for those who havent seen(and browsing guest fags)
Rediit

Females dont like it when they are told the same thing they say to males.

And instead males get down voted on their comments while females get upvotes on the same exact comment.

I bet it's a troll from the incelosphere, his words are way too convenient.

I bet it's a troll from the incelosphere, his words are way too convenient.
It is, someone from braincels done it just to give them a taste of their own "advice".

It is, someone from braincels done it just to give them a taste of their own "advice".
Sadly can't really smile to it because her problems are made-up to begin with.

YIKES SWEATY THAT'S PRETTY TOXIC

Sadly can't really smile to it because her problems are made-up to begin with.
This. Of course, taller foids are far less desirable than short foids, but they still get the same attention top tier chads receive.
0 upmzlEYUhMiHfy k

Sadly the irony is completely lost on her single digit IQ.

Females don’t like getting a dose of their own medicine

This. Of course, taller foids are far less desirable than short foids, but they still get the same attention top tier chads receive.
View attachment 150154
Right, there's a really tall JB at my gym and I have seen a high tier normie around 30 approach her right before my eyes (and she also seemed to turn him down).

170+ women isnt women

He's not wrong though, every tall girl I've seen looks awkward and uncomfortable.

He's not wrong though, every tall girl I've seen looks awkward and uncomfortable.
Too bad she gets to have sex while you rot.

LMFAO

Foids hate being given the same advice they give out.
Foids hate experiencing the same world men do.
Foids hate being treated with equality.

LMFAO

Foids hate being given the same advice they give out.
Foids hate experiencing the same world men do.
Foids hate being treated with equality.
I have noticed that they dont want equality anymore, they just want supremacy over men. When they are presented with the same replies that men are they are not happy but expect US to put up with it.

They want only men to suffer and not them.

lol saw this on braincels.

I have noticed that they dont want equality anymore, they just want supremacy over men. When they are presented with the same replies that men are they are not happy but expect US to put up with it.

They want only men to suffer and not them.
They never wanted equality. They simply wanted what males worked for and built. They were always our enemies, we just tolerated them because they produced children. Its amazing how long we've put up with them. We will finally be free of them soon though.

I have a crackpot theory on tall women maybe someone can judge as high or low iq:

The typical woman has a testosterone level of 50 nanograms (ng) per deciliter (dl) of blood. The typical 5'4'' woman has about 3.5 liters of total blood volume. That means her body has in total about 1750 ng of testosterone.

A 6ft tall woman has about 4.5 liters of blood. Even keeping the same of testosterone, her increased size gives her about 25% more total testosterone in her body. PERHAPS this affects her pheromone smell or something makes her less attractive to men.

First time I see the roles reversed he even mentions she needs to be more confident lol

great find

don't want to "deal with it" and "man up" do they

They never wanted equality. They simply wanted what males worked for and built. They were always our enemies, we just tolerated them because they produced children. Its amazing how long we've put up with them. We will finally be free of them soon though.
You're delusional if you believe things in the west will get better. They get worse each passing year

You're delusional if you believe things in the west will get better. They get worse each passing year
Tech will pickup the emotional slack. There is too much demand for it not to. 1/3 of men don't have sex regularly, and most can't even have a stable relationship. The west will go to shit, but places like China, Russia and possibly Japan will be willing to allow immigration from those with cash or skills.

Tech will pickup the emotional slack. There is too much demand for it not to. 1/3 of men don't have sex regularly, and most can't even have a stable relationship. The west will go to shit, but places like China, Russia and possibly Japan will be willing to allow immigration from those with cash or skills.
Dude, most men are incels but they're cucked. Talk about black pill on non manosphere areas and watch the reactions. Incels need to relocate to Asia, africa, eastern Europe or Latin america to ascend, the west will never recover

Haha, i want to virtue signal at every foid i see tbh jfl.

Dude, most men are incels but they're cucked. Talk about black pill on non manosphere areas and watch the reactions. Incels need to relocate to Asia, africa, eastern Europe or Latin america to ascend, the west will never recover
I agree on moving. Siberia sounds like a great place to build a male only society.

This. Once full sexbots and articulate wombs are complete, foids will be completely unnecessary and obsolete. That will be a great day for humanity.

YIKES! LOTS TO UNPACK HERE.

HMMM, AFTER LOOKING AT YOUR POST HISTORY.

YTA

Tall females face no drawbacks in dating

Definitely satire. JFL at her taking the bait.