Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females will never be special or unique, their only personality is that of a whore

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Greycel
I hate whores who think are special and different for liking literature, anime, videogames, you name it.
Stupid cunt you have dyed hair, ugly tattoes, a face full of make up, and think that you're in any way different from the hivemind of female scum because "during my adolescence I wanted to analyze the lyrics of anime openings while other girls talked about how to get a boyfriend" fucking slut you've sucked dick the same as the rest, you're just another hole to fill with cum, worthless brainless whore.

You lost your virginity during your teenage years so growing up watching anime didn't make you different, it did not change your basic whorish personality. You still turned up a slut, watching anime or not. Reading literature, poetry, and cheap fantasy didn't have any effect on the person you became. You sucked dick and swallowed cum and to this day you are still trying to bait men with your "different" personality when you're just another whore under a different guise.

Females have no personality. They are whores who will change who they are if Chad shows up and likes something different in a woman. If Chad wants a timid nerdy shy girl to be more daring and unhibited, she will do it in a heartbeat.
With women it's all appearance and only bluepilled and beta cucks fall for them.

Remember, every single woman is a whore for chad, whatever image she tries to portray to the rest of males and society, it's not her real self. Her real self will change as long as she can exploit it and the moment chad comes around.

Any incel reading this, have you ever being chastised by a girl for something that wasn't so serious, a teacher or classmate or some coworker? Have no doubt in your mind that wouldn't have happened if you were good looking and tall like a chad.

Yes, most of this whores will try to take it out on you over small things and the moment they get the chance while they would never do that to a chad.

This is why all females to me are nothing but deceitful animals.

Females are not human and don't deserve human rights. Don't fall for their tricks or traps.

Stay blackpilled and try to leech off this society the best you can. Have a good day.

I forgot to add, women who take into male dominated hobbies and make it a big part of their personality aka post about it online actually hate the men and just want simps for attention and validation and money.

Not only that but they also ruin male spaces and male hobbies, it's all an attention-seeking game.

What enrages me is the cope that “women are miserable too” :soy:
When every single fucking woman I lay eyes on in public looks way happier than I could ever be. They carry themselves with more confidence and calmness than I do, and I blame modern feminism for that. I’ve also watched innocent girls that put me in the friendzone during my bluepilled days turn into complete whores, all of which are left leaning. A woman’s entire personality is being a woman

Not only that but they also ruin male spaces and male hobbies, it's all an attention-seeking game.
Tbh I hate the men who allowed this to happen. They are just as bad and will do anything for a crumb of pussy.

What enrages me is the cope that “women are miserable too” :soy:
When every single fucking woman I lay eyes on in public looks way happier than I could ever be. They carry themselves with more confidence and calmness than I do, and I blame modern feminism for that. I’ve also watched innocent girls that put me in the friendzone during my bluepilled days turn into complete whores, all of which are left leaning. A woman’s entire personality is being a woman