Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall white boyfriend, every single time kek

I know it's foid behaviour but I can't help but feel jealous of that dude. He's attained something I never will have this easily

JBW rule
whites cannot be incels

From what I've seen irl currywhores are even more white chad obsessed than noodlewhores

bloodline ruined

From what I've seen irl currywhores are even more white chad obsessed than noodlewhores
They are. Curry women are just usually hideously unattractive. This one is pretty and has a pure English accent.

I know it's foid behaviour but I can't help but feel jealous of that dude. He's attained something I never will have this easily
It's all things that we can't change that he was selected for.

WHY WOULD HE GO AFTER A CURRY NIGGER

When he could go after white Becky, he's a normie 5.5/10
Facts. He’s flushing his genes down the shitter, or in this case the street shitter

Currycels on suicide watch

curry is pretty good. i had goat masala today

This is why if I ever arrangemarriagemaxx I'll make sure to stay outside the west. Over as soon as she lands at the airport.

JBW rule
whites cannot be incels
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

SJW in the streets...

KKK in the sheets

that white man is a mogger stop implying that white dwarves with ugly faces have high SMV to cope with the fact that you're a shitskin

Wouldn't be happening if white women were not whores
I won´t rest until i see this shit continent infested by the hordes of niggers coming from North Africa, until in the end it gets consumed in ever lasting Darkness by the Master Nigger Race.~A well deserved fate, if one might add.

Concerning that i´m long dead to not witness any of it.

They are. Curry women are just usually hideously unattractive. This one is pretty and has a pure English accent.
Pretty ? she's very average dude a 4/10

jfl ill give it to the cumskintard for taking one for the team and getting together with this ugly pajeeta to make a white foid available to us ethnics
It’s ironically always the SJW curries that get with whites lol so the pool of available foids shifted ever so slightly to the right too :feelskek: Hopefully it matters for us some day

work on your self man , be confident bro and take many showers :feelshaha:

That guy looks like such a fag too lol. Guaranteed incel if nonwhite and short

Last edited: