Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Taller children are NOT inherently beneficial to our species.

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Foids keep spewing the retarded notion that they're justified for worshipping tall men because "Taller children are better for our species."

However, that's false in my opinion. Tallness isn't inherently beneficial to our survival as humans for two reasons:
  1. For tallness to be a survival advantage, it would depend on the environment and lifestyle of that specific group of humans. Certain African tribes that live in hot dessert regions are tall due to natural selection because being tall and skinny helps keep their bodies cool due to having a larger surface area on their bodies.
    Part nine east african pastoralism nilotes
    However, other tribes like the pygmies who live in forest regions benefit from being short so they can manuever around the dense forests by crawling through holes and small openings, and more efficiently hunt small animals and insects for food.
    EYJUbZPWoAAKuPj
  2. The number one thing that keeps a species from extinction is genetic diversity. If all humans are tall, and something happens that specifically kills off tall humans, humans will go extinct. However if some humans are short, they will survive and keep the species alive.
All of that being said, it IS true that foids are instinctually attracted to men who can protect them. However, height isn't the determining factor for that. It can be in certain situations, but not always. Simply put: foids just need to see that you're more than capable of protecting them.

A perfect example of what I mean is when the French women betrayed their own men for German men when they defeated France at war.

This is a documented fact that actually happened historically. The French men later punished French women for this by shaving their heads.

Screenshot 20231107 181139 Chrome

As far as I know, German men weren't significantly taller than French men on average. But they showed that they have a better capability of protecting their women, as they defeated the French men at battle. The French women saw the situation, and decided to switch sides because the German men proved that they were better suited to protect them.

It's funny how foids never acknowledge these points when trying to justify their tall man worshipping tendencies.

I don't believe there's any biological basis for foids worshipping tall men. I believe it's all kike hollywood programming that spread to many different countries due to social media and other countries emulating American hollywood culture.

The fact that foids worship effeminate kpop faggots these days shows that a lot of the biological programming in terms of mate selection that we claim foids have is bullshit pseudoscience.

Attachments

• part-nine-east-african-pastoralism-nilotes.jpg
    part-nine-east-african-pastoralism-nilotes.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 187
Bigger bodies = bigger brains. There's a small correlation between height and IQ, which is believed to be entirely genetic.

Height is also correlated with meat consumption. Someone being tall indicates that they come from a bloodline that can secure high quality nutrients. Foids aren't even conscious of why they do what they do, they operate on subconscious animal instinct.
Bigger bodies = bigger brains. There's a small correlation between height and IQ
High quality protein diet from meat is what causes bigger bodies and brains during pregnancies. Vegetarian pregnancies give birth to babies with smaller brains, less dense neuron clusters, and smaller bodies.

There's a small correlation between height and IQ, which is believed to be entirely genetic.
I think another part of that too is halo effect, as in how attractive people with attractive faces are also smarter too. Its because short ugly people rot.

Height is also correlated with meat consumption. Someone being tall indicates that they come from a bloodline that can secure high quality nutrients. Foids aren't even conscious of why they do what they do, they operate on subconscious animal instinct.

High quality protein diet from meat is what causes bigger bodies and brains during pregnancies. Vegetarian pregnancies give birth to babies with smaller brains, less dense neuron clusters, and smaller bodies.
It's actually animal protein + fat. You can eat all the protein you want, but your body won't produce growth hormones if you're not getting enough saturated fats in your diet. Hormones are made from cholesterol, and our bodies make cholesterol from saturated fats.

Bigger bodies = bigger brains. There's a small correlation between height and IQ, which is believed to be entirely genetic.
Tall people are just more likely to be smarter due to halo effect + more likely to come from rich families. Education and mental stimulation growing up is a huge factor in determining your IQ that people don't acknowledge. If you just sit in bed doing nothing all day throughout your childhood, your IQ will be retard level no matter how good your genes are.

Tall people are just more likely to be smarter due to halo effect + more likely to come from rich families. Education and mental stimulation growing up is a huge factor in determining your IQ that people don't acknowledge.
The same factors that make you taller make your brain bigger. Mainly overconsumption.

If you just sit in bed doing nothing all day throughout your childhood, your IQ will be retard level no matter how good your genes are.
Nah, it's mostly genetic.

High IQ thread but society, espcially women, will always look up (figuratively and literally) to tall men because our brain is still very primitive and they associate being tall automatically with being strong and being able to protect the tribe better

High IQ thread but society, espcially women, will always look up (figuratively and literally) to tall men because our brain is still very primitive and they associate being tall automatically with being strong and being able to protect the tribe better
Yeah I'm just saying we shouldn't give women passes for being heightists because tall men aren't inherently more valuable than short men biologically.

I don't believe there's any biological basis for foids worshipping tall men. I believe it's all kike hollywood programming that spread to many different countries due to social media and other countries emulating American hollywood culture.

The fact that foids worship effeminate kpop faggots these days shows that a lot of the biological programming in terms of mate selection that we claim foids have is bullshit pseudoscience.
This is a good point. There mere fact that height discrimination exists globally is proof that tallness is biologically preferred. But the mere fact that the level of this discrimination differs so much from country to country is evidence that Jewish brainwashing is involved as well. For example, in France it's possible for a manlet to become president, but this would be impossible in say the US or even the UK (Sunak was not elected).

The same factors that make you taller make your brain bigger. Mainly overconsumption.

Nah, it's mostly genetic.
I agree I know some guys who were dead end shut ins but they got hard carried by their iq