Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfag humiliates manlet in public

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
brutal, I'd beat him within an inch of death, I've mmamaxxed for years and I know for damn sure this fucker doesn't know how to fight because he never had to try to get anything he wants. total chad death
Unfortunately height and weight is what decides the winner of most fights which is why weight divisions are a thing, unless you're a heavy guy yourself you'll most likely lose

This is to be expected in bars and night clubs. All men are sexually frustrated and competing for female attention, so it will be a mogging competition. Normies use every chance they get to make themselves look better than the others.

I know this petty and off-topic, but "AttractiveIncel" is a ironic username, right?...

I know this petty and off-topic, but "AttractiveIncel" is a ironic username, right?...
He wrote in his bio i'm an incel in every way but physical"
He is based but he also doesn't miss a chance to brag about his laycount and the fact that he is engaged to a prime virgin foid while other men settle for blown out roasties which kinda annoys me ngl

He wrote in his bio i'm an incel in every way but physical"
He is based but he also doesn't miss a chance to brag about his laycount and the fact that he is engaged to a prime virgin foid while other men settle for blown out roasties which kinda annoys me ngl
Ah, okay, thank you.

I wouldn't call him based in the slightest, just a mind-numbingly privileged dipshit adopting Inceldom as a aesthetic. He is as much "one of us" as a IT foid, in my opinion.

But to each their own.

That tallfag gets height-mogged by an even taller fag next to him. But it's also his jawline and Nordic features that make him stand out. Also his muscles, the taller man on the left is basically invisible because he's a lanklet.

They had sex when they were like 19 apparently. :feelskek:

The absolute state of this community.
Yeah... I have nothing to say, honestly. Just fucking mad that niggas like that are appropriating my struggle, while living like a chad.

Fucking idiot...

This is so humiliating. And yet I bet the guy had a threesome later that night. If I'd a knife I'd slit his throat, don't care about prison time

This is to be expected in bars and night clubs. All men are sexually frustrated and competing for female attention, so it will be a mogging competition. Normies use every chance they get to make themselves look better than the others.
I'll never ever ever go to a bar. I don't want to be suicidal

This is so humiliating. And yet I bet the guy had a threesome later that night. If I'd a knife I'd slit his throat, don't care about prison time
That's based but can you bring back the old ER avi it's much better than this one

Imagine he did that to St Bagelcel. Ends up in fight kek

Which one of these men has a better personality.