Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tallfag motherfuckers need to get lynched

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i join a community chat for a game i play to try and get tips on the game instead a bunch of faggots are bragging about being 6ft2 and 6ft5 i really wanna cut a tallfag down at the knees with an axe every single place i go it's just tallfags bragging about being tall

Fr. Never met a tallfag that was humble about his height

at least they are not measuring their dicks

at least they are not measuring their dicks
i hate hearing about height bragging more than dick bragging because heightmog seen as some grand achievement by every normie literally the chat the guy was like "i'm 15 and 6ft3" and everyone was like "wow how? wow you are so lucky!!" if they said they had a 9 inch dick nobody would care

i hate hearing about height bragging more than dick bragging because heightmog seen as some grand achievement by every normie literally the chat the guy was like "i'm 15 and 6ft3" and everyone was like "wow how? wow you are so lucky!!" if they said they had a 9 inch dick nobody would care
I dunno lol but I am still convinced that foids care more about race and face rather than height.
Height is a secondary requirement like money/status and educational degree.

Strike their spines so they are paralyzed and have to live the rest of their life in a wheelchair. :feelskek:

I dunno lol but I am still convinced that foids care more about race and face rather than height.
height is something that both men and foids care about

men see being taller as being more powerful, smart, correct, and in charge. funny because the "napoleon complex" only applies to tall guys because they feel they always need to be in control

Last edited:
Bitches care more about height than face.

Tallfags are protected class on this form unfortunately
They are modz beloved

Fr. Never met a tallfag that was humble about his height
Do not go on r/tall... :feelsaww:

A hellhole of humblebraggers and superiority complexes. :feelsclown:

i will say men care about it more actually
I don't give a shit about my height, if I was white and a manlet I think I would gymmaxxx and ascend easily rather than being ethnic.

Tallfags are protected class on this form unfortunately
They are modz beloved
See: The 6'1 dude rated 6/10 that won't be banned, and the 6'1 dude rated 7/10 that won't be banned... :feelsUgh:

Although perhaps none of them saw my request. :feelswhere:

I don't give a shit about my height, if I was white and a manlet I think I would gymmaxxx and ascend easily rather than being ethnic.
i'm white but short and balding and if isn't anything special man. i'm subhuman just like any other regardless of race foids see me as subhuman

no that's a lie.
Face is important but height is more important imo. If there is a small difference in height then face would matter more like for example if you take a 6'1 average looking guy and a 5'10 chad the bitch is gonna pick the 5'10 guy but if you take a 5'3 guy with a chad face and put him up next to a 6'0 average looking guy the bitch is gonna pick the average looking tallfag. Height matters much more than face if the guy is just really short like 5'6 and below. There was a study done a few years ago that found that 90 percent of women would reject a 5'4 guy based on his height. Doesn't matter what you look like, if you are a turbomanlet a chad face is not gonna save you. Nigga nothing can save you as a turbomanlet, gym, face, race, not even money can't even save you jfl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Skip to 6:30 to see these females reject this 5'0 turbomanlet millionaire.

shut the fuck up bitching heightcoper manlet

Throw yourself off a bridge, white piece of shit. I'm going to rape you in your boy-pussy.
smelly goat fucking arab rape baby. your bloodline should have been snuffed a long time ago

Illiterate fuck, you don't even know how to write English.
get the fuck off this forum and go back to raping your whore mother you smelly brown arab rape baby abomination.

heightcoper

cherrypicked shit. chadlets are a thing. height hasn't helped me in the slightest. was the tallest kid in m class for all of elementary school and was still invisible to everyone. heightcoping retards making war on lanklets need to fuck off.

cherrypicked shit. chadlets are a thing. height hasn't helped me in the slightest. was the tallest kid in m class for all of elementary school and was still invisible to everyone. heightcoping retards making war on lanklets need to fuck off.
Chadlets can only easily get hookups 50% of the time, sure they can get laid but they'll still be seen as a joke. Even if they get a into a relationship the foid will still desire a taller male.

Chadlets can only easily get hookups 50% of the time, sure they can get laid but they'll still be seen as a joke. Even if they get a into a relationship the foid will still desire a taller male.
well I'd rather be a 5'5 normie than be me stop making war on lanklets no incel brother wars

well I'd rather be a 5'5 normie than be me stop making war on lanklets no incel brother wars
Yeah I agree we shouldn't make war on each other, the real enemy are foids. Also at 5'5" you'll still be seen as a joke, even as a normie. I'm just saying.

Face is important but height is more important imo. If there is a small difference in height then face would matter more like for example if you take a 6'1 average looking guy and a 5'10 chad the bitch is gonna pick the 5'10 guy but if you take a 5'3 guy with a chad face and put him up next to a 6'0 average looking guy the bitch is gonna pick the average looking tallfag. Height matters much more than face if the guy is just really short like 5'6 and below. There was a study done a few years ago that found that 90 percent of women would reject a 5'4 guy based on his height. Doesn't matter what you look like, if you are a turbomanlet a chad face is not gonna save you. Nigga nothing can save you as a turbomanlet, gym, face, race, not even money can't even save you jfl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Skip to 6:30 to see these females reject this 5'0 turbomanlet millionaire.

It's fucking weird how the brain of a toilet works, at least for me as a male, I don't give a shit about height, I only care more about whether a foid has fair skin or not.