Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfags can't lose

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

Face comes first. If you’re 5,9 with a chad face you can still slay but if you’re 5’9 with a normie face it’s ovER

They will never know the pain of getting heightmogged 24/7

r/tall is a hate subreddit.

Face comes first. If you’re 5,9 with a chad face you can still slay but if you’re 5’9 with a normie face it’s ovER
Chad face is equivalent to 7 feet tall athlete. Chad faces are rare.
manlet cope, face + nt is the only thing that matters unless you're literally 4'11
So you want to say 5'5 guy with good face and nt will slay? Bullshit, he maybe can get one girl in his entire lifetime.
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
:yes::yes::yes:

I can't take "tallcels" seriously. Try being 5'6.

Never began for heightcels

Tallfags are not real incels

tallfags...fucking tallfags ,strikes again

A lot of tall guys have no idea how good they have it.

Depends on where u were born.
I went to HS in the states and I'm doing uni here too. I was a bit above average (height-wise) but that didn't stop me from getting mogged by average 5'8 cumskin normies :feelsUgh:

r/tall is a hate subreddit.

They also invaded and co-opted r/short for humblebragging and PC purposes. IIRC there's a female mod there that bans any shortcel for posting anything even slightly based or approaching observable reality.

Not sure if r/smallpenisproblems is still around either; reddit has been doing all it can to remove and censor any subreddits that give disenfranchised men a place to vent or reveals bad implications regarding foids.

manlet cope, face + nt is the only thing that matters unless you're literally 4'11

Yep, I've seen ugly Incels in real life that are 6'5, I've never seen a handsome Incel. The idea that us tall people (depends on where you live, I am a dwarf in the Netherlands) are volcels is laughable. Man, if only I actually had the treatment of the original post. :cryfeels:

I went to HS in the states and I'm doing uni here too. I was a bit above average (height-wise) but that didn't stop me from getting mogged by average 5'8 cumskin normies :feelsUgh:
yea makes sense. jbw law. if u black though height shud carry. if ur ethnic...

I can't take "tallcels" seriously. Try being 5'6.
^
5'5 chadlet might not slay but he will not be incel or rotting on .is for that matter.
I would say I have a sightly above average face but being 5'5.5" and being a sperg causes me to become socially isolated. I try so hard to integrate myself but feel like an invisible ghost trying to interface with the world. I will try to chime in on conversations in school and get ignored, call peoples' names to tell/ask them something to no avail. If I do get their attention, a half baked answer will follow. Things are difficult man, and I hope you realize that.

Although being 6ft+ alone might not be enough, it gets you pretty damn close provided you are not physically or mentally impaired in some way

Just fitnessmaxxx and looksmaxxx from there and you will physically Mog 80% of the population. If you choose not to do those things then that is on you.

Your face doesnt even matter to foids until you meet a certain height threshold (6ft+)

Last edited:
^

I would say I have a sightly above average face but being 5'5.5" and being a sperg causes me to become socially isolated. I try so hard to integrate myself but feel like an invisible ghost trying to interface with the world. I will try to chime in on conversations in school and get ignored, call peoples' names to tell/ask them something to no avail. If I do get their attention, a half baked answer will follow. Things are difficult man, and I hope you realize that.
Chad face ≠ slightly above average face.

Of course I recognize that our shorter brocels have it much harder but I was responding more to the absurd claim that tall guys can't be incels.