Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfags

• Thread starter Deleted member 36828
  • Start date
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Fucking tallfags on this site thinking they are incels because "muh face" while there are actual incels on this site that actually are subhuman (short) and actually cant get laid. Who gave them the right to post on this forum. Fucking fakecels all of them. The only possible exception is autism.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Again...

The only possible exception is autism.
True, but also don't forget the voicepill.

Fucking tallfags on this site thinking they are incels because "muh face"
They claim to have super ugly faces when most tallfags I saw had at least average face. Tallfags are just as bad as foids and need to have their legs cut off, then they will know what real inceldom is like.

Again...

True, but also don't forget the voicepill.
No there is no flaw. Height matters 10x more than face. Face barely even comes close to mattering

I'm tall but I look like a living mantis. It's over

They claim to have super ugly faces when most tallfags I saw had at least average face. Tallfags are just as bad as foids and need to have their legs cut off, then they will know what real inceldom is like.
Extremely based brocel. Tallfags think they have a right to post on this forum when they should be out slaying

Fucking tallfags on this site thinking they are incels because "muh face" while there are actual incels on this site that actually are subhuman (short) and actually cant get laid. Who gave them the right to post on this forum. Fucking fakecels all of them. The only possible exception is autism.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah, if you are tall at least you have a little bit of respect in society. Shortest people can't see your face clearly and judge it at the first glance :feelshaha:
Being short is the biggest curse in the modern world: It is fucking OVER for you. No respect, no friends, no social life, no biggest opportunities. Nothing is more painful than being short.

Stop gatekeeping kidcel