Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Taylor Swift haters and niggercels gtfih

Is the post based?

• Yes, the post is based.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No, fuck that niggress, the post is not based.

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Hunchback” - guys around the planet still cum to her daily, foids are so cruel.

'this is literally what white supremacy is'

if she didnt start with this i wouldve considered saying based

post by a niggress on r/blackfoids based
Oxymoron.
I was inclined to agree with the post but of course she has to go with “black women better”. No. Everyone’s like that.

White people will just exist and live in niggers heads rent free (because niggers don't pay rent)

I don't know, maybe there is some sort of superiority in that

Also niggers have more pressing issues to deal with than taylor swift being popular

I know the Super Bowl was rigged, and that Taylor Swift is everywhere, her popularity tripled in the last five years. Biden probably is using her to get elected again.

it's true tbh, Taylor Swift doesn't look good and the adulation around her will encourage young foids to grow up uglier

"As soon as you see that the tame geese begin to have power over you, away, away in migratory flight, so that it does not all end with your becoming like a tame goose, blissfully sunk in wretched mediocrity." - Kierkegaard

Last edited:
I am tired of Taylor Swift, she is in her mid 30’s, she needs to get off the cock carousel and just get married, and retire.

“Hunchback” - guys around the planet still cum to her daily, foids are so cruel.
This reminds me of those memes that made fun of picky incels. Like ''Oh, she has too much of a hunchback, 2/10 would not bag''. But most men would fucking LOVE getting access to all Taylor Swift's holes. Meanwhile, it's the females who unironically say this mean shit.

But yeah, she is mostly correct. Taylor Swift really is mediocre, but she comes from a rich family and can afford to get good PR teams and an army of song writers. She also has money to buy the most expensive make up and beauty products, personal trainers. She looks very good and as we all know, looks are literally the most important thing in our world.

SERIOUSLY. THINK ABOUT ALL THE SINGERS. 99% OF THEM ARE CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE. LOOKS IS ALL THAT MATTERS

But it's retarded that she says white people like Taylor Swift because they're insecure?? Wtf, so retarded.

Dnr but seems like your average racist blm sheboon

Taylor swift is definitley mediocre as shit but this foid is so retarded calling it `white supremacy`

In what way is that SheBoon Beyonce talented?

Black women like Beyonce and Lizzo so her point about black women liking "aspirationaly" seems moot. Black women see themselves in any black bitch with an audience or money. Beyonce is going around masquerading as a white woman anyways.

But yeah Beyonce is INFINITELY more talented harder working and imo better looking than Swift, yet isn't even at the same net worth apparently. So I do think she has a point on "JBW". It does seem like mediocre whites get elevated all the time while blacks have to be basically superheroes. I've always thought Taylor Swift was massively overrated and not even that attractive. She looks OK in some pics but there are way better looking white women out there.

Black women are deeply jealous of white women because they know they're the most desired women, while black women globally are the least. They try to project this onto black men but never do you see a black man put a white man's hair on his head. Black men don't typically engage in racial cosplay. They also feel like black men have more sexual latitude which is false. No group of men has more options than any group of women.

Madison Beer is Jewish btw.

Last edited:
If you're evaluating a musician's talent I imagine you take into account songwriting, dancing, work ethic, vocals, stage performance, presence, etc...

You're being dense. I don't like either of these pop culture hoes but it seems pretty clear which is the better musician.

There's got to be even more to it tbh, I legitimately struggle to remember any other celebrity being pushed this hard by the media, no way this current Swiftcraze is even half organic.

If you're evaluating a musician's talent I imagine you take into account songwriting, dancing, work ethic, vocals, stage performance, presence, etc...

You're being dense. I don't like either of these pop culture hoes but it seems pretty clear which is the better musician.
Beyonce does not write her own songs tho

Beyonce does not write her own songs tho
None of them do but I would bet on Beyonce's writing chops sooner than Taylor's. Either way without that she is still the better musician.

There's got to be even more to it tbh, I legitimately struggle to remember any other celebrity being pushed this hard by the media, no way this current Swiftcraze is even half organic.
Illuminati tbh

Imma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time…one of the best videos of all time!

More seriously, idk, neither of them are. But pop culture has mostly got worse over time, so Beyonce is probably better than TS in the same way that Terry Goodkind is better than Suzanne Collins even though both are trashy writers

black women tears to me are like those healing pools in half life 1

None of them do but I would bet on Beyonce's writing chops sooner than Taylor's. Either way without that she is still the better musician.
I just find Beyonce more obnoxious and annoying whenever I hear her on the radio.
Taylor is bad too though

Imma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time…one of the best videos of all time!

More seriously, idk, neither of them are. But pop culture has mostly got worse over time, so Beyonce is probably better than TS in the same way that Terry Goodkind is better than Suzanne Collins even though both are trashy writers
Which video are you referring to? cannot say I have paid much attention to anything Beyonce has made

Black women like Beyonce and Lizzo so her point about black women liking "aspirationaly" seems moot. Black women see themselves in any black bitch with an audience or money. Beyonce is going around masquerading as a white woman anyways.

But yeah Beyonce is INFINITELY more talented harder working and imo better looking than Swift, yet isn't even at the same net worth apparently. So I do think she has a point on "JBW". It does seem like mediocre whites get elevated all the time while blacks have to be basically superheroes. I've always thought Taylor Swift was massively overrated and not even that attractive. She looks OK in some pics but there are way better looking white women out there.

Black women are deeply jealous of white women because they know they're the most desired women, while black women globally are the least. They try to project this onto black men but never do you see a black man put a white man's hair on his head. Black men don't typically engage in racial cosplay. They also feel like black men have more sexual latitude which is false. No group of men has more options than any group of women.

View attachment 1066155

Madison Beer is Jewish btw.
Beyonce is even more overrated, she gets called "the most beautiful in the world" all the time, which is no where near true. She also not only doesn't write or co-write her songs she will steal songs without permission or even when denied like Bruno Mars has done. I think she sucks and couldn't name a single song I like from her, and it's not because she's black either per se because I like several songs from Tina Turner for instance (but mostly because of Mad Max Thunderdome :feelshmm:).

Agreed, it's not particularly organic

But tbf they don't have as large a pool of big names in pop music as they used to, and most pop culture is targeted towards foids. In the '90s-'00s, there were enough major pop culture figures around that Eminem could make whole songs out of name-dropping them. So she gets bigged up more to make up for the paucity of notable newcomers.

Which video are you referring to? cannot say I have paid much attention to anything Beyonce has made
Idk tbh I don't know any Beyonce songs. but still

To expand on my point I dislike how in Beyonces music she portrays herself as a strong black queen and badass when really she is a slave to Music industry Jews.
Taylor at least portrays herself like the ordinary female, that is a Chad chasing dumb whore who is manipulative yet always gets used by Chads.

Prime Taylor swift is a true Stacy

Think there setting her up for a political career when she retires

I never really cared for Taylor Swift. Just another whore disguising herself as some cute princess

mostly true but i wouldnt call it "based"

tbh I sometimes find wypipo obsessed about medicore stuff besides Taylor Swift

and tbh Taylor Swift is ass

those are the only things I agree with the rest just gives we wuzzer vibes

They try to project this onto black men but never do you see a black man put a white man's hair on his head. Black men don't typically engage in racial cosplay.
Not true though. Black men constantly claim they were Vikings, Egyptians, Greek, Romans and all other great white civilisations in his history were actually black. They LOVE LOVE seeing white historical figues and mythology characters be replaced by themselves. When everyone boycotted Hannibal Netflix show for portraying him as Black, black men defended it to the last breath. You may not crave their looks yet you strong crave their accomplishments and resources. It's comedic really. They steal European History and mythology and replace white men with themselves yet keep the female characters white. Really shows what the hate blacks have for whites tbh. You hate them and lust after their women yet you expect them not to hate you back.

I never really cared for Taylor Swift. Just another whore disguising herself as some cute princess
I never liked the bitch, I have always been freaked out by the way her music hypnotizes people of all ages, ethnicities, and genders.

Not true though. Black men constantly claim they were Vikings, Egyptians, Greek, Romans and all other great white civilisations in his history were actually black. They LOVE LOVE seeing white historical figues and mythology characters be replaced by themselves. When everyone boycotted Hannibal Netflix show for portraying him as Black, black men defended it to the last breath. You may not crave their looks yet you strong crave their accomplishments and resources. It's comedic really. They steal European History and mythology and replace white men with themselves yet keep the female characters white. Really shows what the hate blacks have for whites tbh. You hate them and lust after their women yet you expect them not to hate you back.
Very few black men actually give a shit about any of this and a lot of them just like making racists seethe. And it's whites and kikes who run Hollywood. Not surprising from the industry that created "blackface". They are the ones putting blacks in these roles so go rage at them. Egyptians being "white" = press X for doubt. I would question at least one other of those but again, don't care. You're mad at Hollywood while glossing over the fact that plenty of Africans, namely Black Americans have had their culture flat out stolen from them.

View: https://youtu.be/upTQ8lYauOI?si=KpJlikJttKmnnrIj

Last edited:
Very few black men actually give a shit about any of this and a lot of them just like making racists seethe.
Guess not wanting to be replaced make you racist and a bad person. I guess commiting suicide is the final part of becoming anti racist for non blacks ?
Funny how acceptable it is for blacks to mock and abuse other races with no consequences.
And it's whites and kikes who run Hollywood. Not surprising from the industry that created "blackface". They are the ones putting blacks in these roles so go rage at them.
Never seen blacks complain about it. If anything they seem very enthusiastic. Whenever the question of blackwashing comes they strongly defend their Jewish overlords. It's all over Twitter.
Egyptians being "white" = press X for doubt. I would question at least one other of those but again, don't care.

View: https://youtu.be/upTQ8lYauOI?si=KpJlikJttKmnnrIj

Guess you don't hang around the internet much. There are legit people who believe Scandinavians, ancient Chinese and Arabs were Sub Saharan Africans. They call Egypt 'Kemet'. Literally just search Ancient Kemet on Facebook and you will be introduced to a whole new subculture.