Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teacher, 25, sobs as she is spared jail after having sex with teen schoolboy

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
SEC_198062389-e55b.jpg

McKenna Kindred broke down in tears at court as she apologised and said she was ‘deeply ashamed’ (Picture: Local KHQ/Facebook)

A teacher broke down in tears after hearing she would be spared jail for having sex with a teenage student.

McKenna Kindred, 25, apologised to her victim and said she was ‘deeply ashamed’ after pleading guilty on Thursday to sexual misconduct with a minor and communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

The former Washington high school teacher received a sentence of two years’ probation, in addition to $700 (£550) worth of fines and a requirement that she register as a sex offender for the next ten years.

Her relationship with the student reportedly began in June 2022 after the victim found her Instagram account.

In November of that year, while Kindred’s husband is understood to have been away on a hunting trip, the student came to the teacher’s house where they then had sex.

Speaking in court on Thursday, Kindred said: ‘I am truly sorry for my actions. I know that this past year has been enormously stressful for all involved.

‘As a result of my actions I’ve lost my career, valuable friendships, freedoms and have let down countless people who placed their trust in me.

‘My mental health has also been severely affected by this event. I am deeply ashamed of the pain I have caused.’

The victim’s mother said the teacher’s ‘predatory actions’ had been an ‘abuse of power’, and that since the incident ‘a light [the child] used to carry has been dimmed.’

Last year, Central Valley School District announced Kindred had resigned from her position at the school in Spokane Valley.

SEI_197897433-589a-e1711883288479.jpg

She was accused of inviting the underage victim to her home for sex while her husband was away on a hunting trip (Picture: Facebook)

It followed after the victim’s classmates informed school officials he and the teacher had been communicating inappropriately via social media.

The pair initially denied having a sexual relationship. Messages recovered from their devices did not appear to contain any ‘overtly sexual’ photographs, though some apparently contained references to masturbation.

Disgusting foid

Brutal, soonest the husband left for few days he got cucked. At least he divorced her. The "kid" is a 17yo fucker, most likely 6'3 chad

Brutal, soonest the husband left for few days he got cucked. At least he divorced her. The "kid" is a 17yo fucker, most likely 6'3 chad
Yep. Bones and genes are all women care about. Even if they were legitimately one year old, they wouldn't care as long as they looked like Chico, brutal blackpill.

Laws dont apply to women in shitmerica. Same with murder.

@DarkStarDown

Only whites, white Pride World Wide

She was accused of inviting the underage victim to her home for sex while her husband was away on a hunting trip (
Nigga get cucked even by teens

Throw her to dogs.

What a fucking joke man

That’s insane. If the genders were reversed, the dude would not have been spared

Stacey was bored of Chad, fucked a minor, thinking the pussy pass works even in front of a judge ...

This is an absolutely disgusting one.

She plead guilty. She fucked the kid in her own home. This is as open and shut case of pedophilia there is.

But, she's a woman so TEEHEE.

Burn this world, watch everyone turn to ashes.

This is an absolutely disgusting one.

She plead guilty. She fucked the kid in her own home. This is as open and shut case of pedophilia there is.

But, she's a woman so TEEHEE.

Burn this world, watch everyone turn to ashes.
Adultery too

:feelsclown:

Female and pretty? Free her!

Male? Put him under the jail!

Incel trait: Blonde Becky high school teacher never wanted to fuck you / sexually assault you :feelsbadman:

BEING FUCKED BY A STACY TEACHER IS LITERALLY THE FIRST SEXUAL FANTASY OF BOYS

Can you imagine emptying your balls in your stacy teacher? IT WOULD BE LIFEFUEL FOR AN ENTIRE DECADE :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

WE NEED TO PROMOTE MORE WOMEN FUCKING MEN OF ALL AGES

MEN NEED SEX FOR A NORMAL HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT. OR ELSE THEY BECOME LIKE US

The "kid" is a 17yo fucker
Wait really? I was thinking 15 maximum since at that point at least its a decade gap but no this "kid" was 17 :feelskek: I honestly dont see the crime here

Wait really? I was thinking 15 maximum since at that point at least its a decade gap but no this "kid" was 17 :feelskek: I honestly dont see the crime here
Only victim here is the cucked husband

JFL, the foid literally got off Scott free. An appropriate punishment would have been to be raped by a pack of desperate currycels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back