Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Teachers are becoming YOUNGER (women in their 20s are becoming teachers more), and teachers are now more female today and less experienced

Fun fact: teaching was a male dominated profession a century ago

It's absolute ragefuel knowing that young highschool chads will be fucking these whore teachers

No wonder there's so many soy low-t men, foids are filling their heads with garbage.

It's absolute ragefuel knowing that young highschool chads will be fucking these whore teachers
and elementary school future chads. i noticed how many conventionally attractive college girls i've seen on social media become teachers. clearly they wanna molest children. my sister is now an elementary school teacher.

and elementary school future chads. i noticed how many conventionally attractive college girls i've seen on social media become teachers. clearly they wanna molest children. my sister is now an elementary school teacher.
Brootal, high school and middle school Chads will have orgies in classes now, suifuel for incel students.

my sister is now an elementary school teacher.
7E156CF0 0EAB 4BC3 994B 3BBFBA20CFA3

i'm very concerned about it ngl

its only a matter of time before college professors become young women
Whatever profession women go into becomes cheap and looses it's value and quality. It's only a matter of some years when the adverse affects of putting women into many of such positions will appear.

There's two reasons foids go into education:

1. Easy access to lots of Chad students

2. Fill students heads with bluepilled lies

Doesn't bother me none.

There's two reasons foids go into education:

1. Easy access to lots of Chad students

2. Fill students heads with bluepilled lies
first is the main reason. it's also train children into becoming slayers because virgins are a turnoff to foids

first is the main reason. it's also train children into becoming slayers because virgins are a turnoff to foids
Just realised this, the bullying problem will get even worse because foids love Chads who bully incels

I hate being in class due to the fact that i had to listen to some roastie babble on about something. I don't think ADHD exists or it's not as bad because what kid wants to hear some roastie talk for 8 hours?
I only had one young teacher in elementary school and it was my 4th grade teacher

Just realised this, the bullying problem will get even worse because foids love Chads who bully incels
Every bullying incident which happened, happened because some woman approved it.

I got a teacher cousin. Teaching elementary at around 22. Back then she had a fiancee.
now at 24 she is single and teaches high school. Bruh, the things this slut wears to work. Fucking hell!
she claims she wears makeup and tight clothes for herself but what logical reason does a female teacher have that justifies making herself eye candy for literal kids?
push up bras. Tight pants. FUCKING CLEAVAGE! She looks way more sultry and sexy than she ever did when she was in a relationship. I just know she is in the market for HS Chad cock that she never got when she was on HS herself

It's probably due to the fear of Men sexually assaulting the children, I wonder what the stats are for school teachers sleeping with students?

suddenly: sharp rise in pedophilia between students and teacher

Education systerm = Sausage Making machine

over if you didnt fuck your teacher