Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Technically, the Japanese are german Chinese

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Japanese haven't flooded their country with a gorillion refugees (not yet at least)

Japanese haven't flooded their country with a gorillion refugees (not yet at least)
sooner or later most likely. It will start of with basic immigrants looking for work. Germany did this for the turks.

typical brown gobbledygook

OP has a point.

During the Meiji Restoration, the Japanese organized their new political system based off Prussia (a country that no longer exists but more or less evolved into Germany, to put it simply). The educational system was also based off the German system.

And then Japan is known for producing cars - the best cars in Europe are German, the best cars in Asia are Japanese.

They were both vicious in WW2 (Japan worse than Germany, something that normies don't realize).

Both are rule followers and punctual.

The only difference is that Germans are allowing themselves to be cucked by niggers and sandniggers - Japs have zero tolerance towards foreign misbehavior (i.e. Johnny Somali).

Japanese are germans, Chinese are russians, Koreans are poles.

OP has a point.

During the Meiji Restoration, the Japanese organized their new political system based off Prussia (a country that no longer exists but more or less evolved into Germany, to put it simply). The educational system was also based off the German system.

And then Japan is known for producing cars - the best cars in Europe are German, the best cars in Asia are Japanese.

They were both vicious in WW2 (Japan worse than Germany, something that normies don't realize).

Both are rule followers and punctual.

The only difference is that Germans are allowing themselves to be cucked by niggers and sandniggers - Japs have zero tolerance towards foreign misbehavior (i.e. Johnny Somali).
One aspect not many people know is the volkisch aspect of asian countries. Our nationalism is based on race. Actually, the most "extreme" you can find everywhere.

The Asian word of 民族 combines a ethnicity, country, and culture. Very similar to what the German word volk means.

Basically, based around the mongoloid race, but with more subethncities. Japan has their Yamato volk, Korea's their, China theirs.

The truth is, many of us may not be genetically very related, but we look similar, and that is what I like about it.

A closer analogue would be Germany with its Nordic (think blondes) and darker skin Europeans from Italy living together as one banner of "Aryan".

at least it's schizo enough to be entertaining
Hey I'm proud of this. Schizos are usually somehwat influential and leave a mark on the world.

I don't understand why Japanese don't like Chinese and Koreans ( apart from historical memories ).
Chinese and Koreans could organically become a part of an island nation and its better to import them than curries or SEA subhumans with lower cultural development.