Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Technology if the reason for inceldom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
The main cause is social media and dating apps.

But also advanced warfare, where men aren't slaughtering each other, but using tanks. This lowers casualties a ton.

These are definitely all good contributing factors :feelsYall: this and giving rights to toilets was a mistake , only humans should have them :feelsLSD:

Technophiles should be in video gamed :feelsaww:.

i would say disney movies, glyphosate, and womens integration in education system plus the invention of social media by nerdy almost cels in western countries ruined whole world with this shit

Another one.

Technology has certainly contributed to inceldom among modern men, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the main cause. You mentioned social media and dating apps—the former is used by more women than the latter. So it must be something else.

Contrary to popular belief, I'd argue there's not a Chad lurking in every corner ready to steal everyone's girlfriends. Most girls go out with most boys; average people. Extremely unattractive men are rejected while extremely attractive men are held in high regard, both of whom are quite uncommon in society precisely because they differ from the center. Hence the advent of technology used by Chads to pick up women cannot account for most of our inceldom.

It's hard to figure out what made things go south, but I've come up with some explanations:
• Encouraged promiscuity;
• Destruction of the nuclear family;
• Women's entrance in the workforce and universities;
• Women's egos boosted by thousands of thirsty men on social media;
• Women's unlimited choices on dating apps;
• Bashing of large age gap relationships, mainly adult men with teenage girls;
• Promotion of lesbianism.

These are not the only reasons for the rise of inceldom among modern men, but they account for much of the variance. There's no single explanation for our ongoing struggle.

Ted Kaczynski aka (Unabomber) was right. If industrial society improves world will get worse.

The internet did more harm than good.

Technology has certainly contributed to inceldom among modern men, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the main cause. You mentioned social media and dating apps—the former is used by more women than the latter. So it must be something else.

Contrary to popular belief, I'd argue there's not a Chad lurking in every corner ready to steal everyone's girlfriends. Most girls go out with most boys; average people. Extremely unattractive men are rejected while extremely attractive men are held in high regard, both of whom are quite uncommon in society precisely because they differ from the center. Hence the advent of technology used by Chads to pick up women cannot account for most of our inceldom.

It's hard to figure out what made things go south, but I've come up with some explanations:
• Encouraged promiscuity;
• Destruction of the nuclear family;
• Women's entrance in the workforce and universities;
• Women's egos boosted by thousands of thirsty men on social media;
• Women's unlimited choices on dating apps;
• Bashing of large age gap relationships, mainly adult men with teenage girls;
• Promotion of lesbianism.

These are not the only reasons for the rise of inceldom among modern men, but they account for much of the variance. There's no single explanation for our ongoing struggle.
High iq grey. Refreshing.

I’d agree with you. Technology allows the maximization of hypergamy in a way that is not naturally possible. No woman in ancient ever had a football’s stadium worth of men appear before her one at a time for her to accept or reject.

Indeed. And such an environment only reinforces the natural vanity of the femoid:

Reality