Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Technology/modernity is a woman best friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
The more a society become technology advanced the more women are gonna take power and make you obsolete:

Industrialization : men power became obsolete , now heavy machinery can operate

Job : hence we do not need physical work no more , women can operate desk jobs

Money : women work now and are overwhelmingly present in the workforce
They don’t need to get hooked up with a man to survive

Influence: now that they are a big part of the workforce, they became even more important, They’re sacred cows
Police , FBI,CIA and all other government agencies will rain hellfire on you if you touch them

And the icing on the cake : social media

Majority of men don’t realize how social media is an enormous doom to their sexual dominance.

Your women is connected h24 7/7 with million of men on the planet , a big part are more attractive than you , she can see how much money he make , his lifestyle, the man can send her money just in a few seconds without her leaving her room

If she want to mess with you , all she have to do is take her phone , film you and you’ll have a whole system laying smack down on you

She can be in bed with you and texting another man.

Social media even put pimp out of business, before whore needed pimp to get clients not anymore ,now that social media is here

Social media is inherently a women kingdom and an average man worst enemy .

Well yeah, that's kind of water, but what are we gonna do about it?

Well yeah, that's kind of water, but what are we gonna do about it?
There is nothing you can do about it.

The only solution are for individual people
Every man for himself

Me it’s moneymaxxing to free myself from women domination

In the same way , women couldn’t do shit against men for hundred of thousand of years , you can’t do shit against them now ( I don’t think it will last that long )

But you and I will be dead for sure

Accept that you live in the era where women have never had this much power in the history of mankind and try to evade their influence

There is nothing you can do about it.

The only solution are for individual people
Every man for himself

Me it’s moneymaxxing to free myself from women domination

In the same way , women couldn’t do shit against men for hundred of thousand of years , you can’t do shit against them now ( I don’t think it will last that long )

But you and I will be dead for sure

Accept that you live in the era where women have never had this much power in the history of mankind and try to evade their influence
Yeah, I've accepted it, can't really moneymaxx though. Just gonna rot and maybe put a bullet in my brainstem 10-15 years from now.

Good

Illogic as fuck , why suffer for 10-15 years , just do it now. It make no sense to hang around if you find no enjoyment and Don’t have any goal
Still got some shit to live for, might as well procrastinate on suicide.

A foid doesn't have to search for hours to find an attractive man bc now on Tinder, she can have all the chads she want immediately.

A foid doesn't have to find a "normal" job to earn money bc she can create an OnlyFans and be payed by simps just by existing.

Add to this all the soy and feminist movements that were created thanks to the establishing and the spreading of social media, making women basically unattackable without being seen as a literal nazi by this soyciety.

In modern society, women living in tutorial mode is true, we have a lot of proofs of i, and yet people who know this are seen as misogynists/racists etc. just for telling an undeniable truth.

Yeah, I've accepted it, can't really moneymaxx though. Just gonna rot and maybe put a bullet in my brainstem 10-15 years from now.
Don't rope. Foids will be laughing if you do

Women don't care if you rope or not you're a ghost to them. And in their eyes you're basically already dead

Until sex bot maids are being mass produced, then women will become obsolete.

Who gives a shit.

Stop basing your life decisions on the fuckin hole.
If someone decide that this life is not worth living , it’s his choice to leave .

Do you understand how weak that shit you just say sound :

- base your life or death decisions because some foids will laugh:feelswhat:

Women don't care if you rope or not you're a ghost to them. And in their eyes you're basically already dead
Also this

Retards think women will have diabolical laugh when they kill themselves
:feelskek:

They will only see in their Facebook feed that you kill yourself ( if she sees, if you’re a no life she’ll never know) and then she’ll think for exactly 10 seconds:

oh Steve blow his heads off, anyway back to fuck chad and social media

Who gives a shit.

Stop basing your life decisions on the fuckin hole.
If someone decide that this life is not worth living , it’s his choice to leave .

Do you understand how weak that shit you just say sound :

- base your life or death decisions because some foids will laugh:feelswhat:
At least make them think twice

At least make them think twice
I don’t care !

What is that you don’t understand ?

Women don’t think about you , even if you kill yourself , it’s not hate or joy they’ll feel

They will feel nothing because they feel nothing for you