Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ted Kaczynski entered Harvard when he was 16...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
It's too late :feelsrope:

Ted was based
Literally

he deserved to die a virgin then, fucking high iq fag

He had a good point about technology & industrialization, but he wrote his book from himself, not an audience.
He liked the smell of his farts too much, I guess that'll happen when you force yourself to live in solitude.

He was right about everything. One of the most based men that ever lived.

Fuck consumerism, fuck neoliberalism, fuck the government, fuck the state and fuck industrial society.
Too bad his cuckold brother snitched on him :feelswhat:

upon seeing a statue of alexander, who conquered the world at such a young age, caesar once lamented that he was 30 and had done little with his life.

its not too late man

He was right about everything. One of the most based men that ever lived.

Fuck consumerism, fuck neoliberalism, fuck the government, fuck the state and fuck industrial society.

I wonder if Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg took inspiration from Ted. Both are concerned about the environment.

he was too based

Society values people and pays them on the back for their natural gifts, seldom do people look up to hard working individuals