Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Tee Hee] [Hypocrisy] "The shame of being a single woman"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

They're all Volcels... There are no female involuntary celibates. That's why it's shortened to "Female celibates" & then we get the farce of "Female Emotional Celibates"...

A complete shambles & farce if ever there is one.

Involuntarily Celibacy for Females, means Involuntarily Celibate with Chad

They ran out of chads to fuck and cucks to divorce rape.

It is a shame because once a foid is 35-40 her eggs are for the most part low quality and dead now, she spent decades fucking 1000s of different men for "muh fun" and her fertility ran out.

Thats the shame you dumb whores. You should feel ashamed for slutting around fucking 1000s of men and letting your eggs run dry

REEEEEEE

Think about the implications of that. Of thinking we’re somehow less intelligent or perceptive because we couldn’t spidey sense the behaviours of a mid-30s male
B-but what about the personality sensor? I thought it was pinpoint accurate?

It is a shame because once a foid is 35-40 her eggs are for the most part low quality and dead now, she spent decades fucking 1000s of different men for "muh fun" and her fertility ran out.

Thats the shame you dumb whores. You should feel ashamed for slutting around fucking 1000s of men and letting your eggs run dry

REEEEEEE
But they're "more experienced" and "wiser" in their 40's. You don't need a young untainted girl with the ability to pair bond still intact, you need a thick slab of roast beef with 100's of thousands of dick miles on her odometer after chad chasing her 20's away. I'm sure women like that are very wise and have lots of interesting insight to share with me.

Last edited:
Older millennial foids are having literally retarded children en masse right now. They can feel their fertility slipping away, so they order sperm online and turkey baste themselves and their powdered eggs produce mutant spawn that society will be paying for for the next century. Stronk independent wahmen.

This are difficult times we are living in, it all came apart after Christian morals lost popularity. Call me a jewish cuck all you want but you and I both know that Christianity was the building block and the wall to stop degeneracy and sluts

This are difficult times we are living in, it all came apart after Christian morals lost popularity. Call me a jewish cuck all you want but you and I both know that Christianity was the building block and the wall to stop degeneracy and sluts
Not just Christianity. Religion itself is a building block to any kind of society because belief and fear of a higher power truly keeps people in check.

Foids are great at the Blackpill when it come to assessing the superior physical genetic quality of men, they can always pick Chad out of a crowd of 1000 men.
But they are either redpilled and mostly bluepilled when it come knowing and cultivating their genetic limitation and beauty, most are just toxic waste after 30 in the Western countries.

female incel is an oxymoron