Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TEEHEE LOOK AT ME IM AN ATTENTION SEEKING VIEWER WHORE

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
" duh somebodi call me ugry so i did dis"

"This is what I did, I cheated with fakeup. Now chad can imagine I'm stacy when he's anally creampieing me"

Kek I posted this few months ago, rage inducing

"This is what I did, I cheated with fakeup. Now chad can imagine I'm stacy when he's anally creampieing me"
This. Esspecially the anal creampieing part.

From ugly to ugly. Those lips kek

girls get called ugly: no worries bro just throw on 2 kg of makeup, change ur eye colour, wear 20inch heels, boobs and butt implants, let your tits hang out and blink every fucking second

guy gets called ugly: sorry pal ur fucked boyo, time to visit gandy XxxxDDDd

"Someone called me ugly so I painted my face to prove him wrong"

girls get called ugly: no worries bro just throw on 2 kg of makeup, change ur eye colour, wear 20inch heels, boobs and butt implants, let your tits hang out and blink every fucking second

guy gets called ugly: sorry pal ur fucked boyo, time to visit gandy XxxxDDDd
Pretty much. Women live life on easy mode.

I hope being called ugly wounded her deeply.
Also holy fuck this bitch must have been worshiping Dagon or something she lookin like a fish :lul::lul::lul:

The male version of this would take several years. A year of hardcore gymceling and 100% diet change. Then two years of wageslaving and saving up. Then two years of hazardous surgical procedures.

The male version of this would take several years. A year of hardcore gymceling and 100% diet change. Then two years of wageslaving and saving up. Then two years of hazardous surgical procedures.
and in the end, it wouldn't even matter :feelsbadman:

Ban fakeup. Waking up to a goblin faced foid who looked ok the night before should be considered rape

Peep

comment section is pretty woke, lots of calling her out for fakeup kek

jokes on you, cunt. make-up isn't actually "you", it's a mask. can't change your kuso genetics :lul::lul::lul:
also she unironically looks cuter before the clown mask is put on. what a fuckin' shame

jokes on you, cunt. make-up isn't actually "you", it's a mask. can't change your kuso genetics :lul::lul::lul:
also she unironically looks cuter before the clown mask is put on. what a fuckin' shame
nah she looks like a literal autist without makeup on, which goes to show how disgusting femoids are when most of them look like shit and expect chadlite/ chad