Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TeeHee] The Australian Chad who went ER in February remembered as "gentle but troubled man" and bought a shiny golden casket

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-laid-rest-gold-coffin-police-shooting.html

This chad tried to knife police officers who opened fire after tasERs didn't work on him

The chad was a known bikie, had previous convictions (i.e. assaulting paramedics who were trying to help him) and was on drugs at the time of his death.

D8a827725cb8a78f6aaf05063b1acfbf

I suppose "entrepreneur" is a good euphemism for "drug-dealing gangster" JFL.

4A22A77B00000578-5492981-image-m-3_1520904252862.jpg

4A2204E100000578-5492981-image-m-14_1520899821578.jpg

Wouldn't want that chad bod stashed away in one of those wooden peasant caskets.

Meanwhile, if an incel had done this, his lifeless corpse would be left hanging from a telephone pole as he is slammed by the press

Last edited:
It's useless. The media (aka womyn and cucks) will worship Chad and hate us till the end of time. Nothing will make them turn from their evil ways, unless you fucking slit their throats.

Brb, boyos! Gonna go ER! Um, I mean I'm gonna go Chad!

A golden casket...only a truly privileged individual would be put in such a thing after opening fire at police officers.

Just lol if you go ER as a sub8 man. Just LDAR.

Ya, when that glee pedophile actor died who used to hoard videos of 2-3 year old infants getting raped and killed, millions of roastie whores were mourning the demise of his cock with #RIPMarkSalling hashtag. If you search this hashtag on twitter you will see whores are still doing it. Whores even worship dead chad cock. WWW3 level rage fuel. Motherfucking sluts.

What a great guy he was, what a personality

DQ3yyB0.gif

the whores will probably dig up his rotting decomposed body and fuck it

the whores will probably dig up his rotting decomposed body and fuck it

A chad's bullet riddled putrescent maggot infested corpse has a higher SMV than us incels. Just lol.

Last edited:
JFL at all of this:
His grieving father, Peter Maloney, wrote a passionate open letter to the city's Gold Coast Bulletin newspaper.
He said while his son was 'not a saint', he was not heartless, either.
My son Liam was troubled at times,' he wrote.
He was at times, mentally unhinged, with extreme highs and diabolical lows.
For those who knew him he had the personality of a movie star.
He was a business man, entrepreneur and loved life to the full.'
Mr Maloney pointed out his son had paid compensation to the bus driver he assaulted.

Halo effect blackpill right here.

I'm sure his personality is what women were drawn to.

We owe nothing to this shitty society. No explanations, no justifications, no warnings, nothing!

Halo effect, even though he was a criminal and drug addict who tried to attack cops and was shot, he is still seen in a positive light due to his good looks, this is the power of face, that is why most attractive males are considered to have a good personality.

Wonderful PERSONALITY

You are misrepresenting what ER is

He said while his son was 'not a saint', he was not heartless, either.
The service came only months after he was freed from Gatton prison after serving three months behind bars for the brutal bashing of a bus driver.
Yeah, fuck this existence were all just a slave to the bones in our face. Your life might as well be a reflection of the way that you look.

Plenty of violent Brutes with Chad-ish looks live around me and have strings of convictions for violent disorder, assault, causing alarm and distress etc. Yet women are always hanging off their arms like a reaf.

Meanwhile a 30yo incel with no previous convictions gets arrested for voyeurism and everybody loses their shit in condoning the "pervert".

If he was still alive and imprisoned women would be obsessed with him and his "bad boy" archetype. Doesn't matter if he's violent, women will still through themselves at him.

chad wins again even in death. LDAR buddy boyo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-laid-rest-gold-coffin-police-shooting.html

This chad tried to knife police officers who opened fire after tasERs didn't work on him

The chad was a known bikie, had previous convictions (i.e. assaulting paramedics who were trying to help him) and was on drugs at the time of his death.

View attachment 10050

I suppose "entrepreneur" is a good euphemism for "drug-dealing gangster" JFL.

4A22A77B00000578-5492981-image-m-3_1520904252862.jpg

4A2204E100000578-5492981-image-m-14_1520899821578.jpg

Wouldn't want that chad bod stashed away in one of those wooden peasant caskets.

Meanwhile, if an incel had done this, his lifeless corpse would be left hanging from a telephone pole as he is slammed by the press
Yeah, he looks like the kind of piece of shit who should be shot to death. Good riddance. He's got a rich as fuck family and that's why he has the golden casket. Those tattoos and that effortless lifestyle are very expensive. This guy is just a shit stereotype; he's even got his barbie-doll bimbo at his side.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back