Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "teehheehe i got prego from a tinder chad and now im gonna subject my offspring to a fucked up childhood witnessing me ride the cock carousel teehehe"

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[Rage] Pregnant Tinder hoes now making it all a big joke
Jump to newWatch
IceCutter

IceCutter
Wizard

JoinedAug 18, 2018Messages1,348
Yesterday at 12:29 PM

3UIRzCyl.jpg

it's over
it's OVER

Of course she’s white and blonde.

This is how its become.

Tinder is now a sperm bank.

What's wrong with women?
Why are we allowing this?

what is that design supposed to even be? looks like a cake with frosting.

what is that thing? a chocolate egg?
Yes bro

I’ve never seen one but I read they were banned in America because they have toys inside them that kids choke on.

Prob doesnt even know who the father is

Holy fuck that’s a human life. It’s just a joke to foids.

I don't know if I should laugh at this or be angry at this foid ruining and defaming one of my childhood favorite candies for a trashy joke......

i must thank this bitch for ruining my childhood memories.
I used to buy these chocolate eggs but now i'm only thinking about how disgusting would it be to find a fetus inside it.

Tinder can be a cash cow for foids.

If they sleep with 10-15 different men. Then message all them requesting $500 for an abortion (which is a lie) netting 5-6k in one day.

100% of men won't hesitate to pay because they just want to get rid of the problem.

They can succeed with this scam because they sell positive pregnancy test kits on ebay...

Yeah, this is really happening.

If they sleep with 10-15 different men. Then message all them requesting $500 for an abortion (which is a lie) netting 5-6k in one day.

100% of men won't hesitate to pay because they just want to get rid of the problem.

They can succeed with this scam because they sell positive pregnancy test kits on ebay...

Where's the Amazon bestseller "Making Money with your Cunt"

She's probably fucked so many guys from tinder that she has no idea who the father could be

Wow, I didn't believe they could pull such a fraud. I don't remember where, but I've read that long term relationshits in some states qualify for alimony, so a bitch could get multiple LTR with unwitting betabuxers, getting alimony money from the most paying one and sucking cash left and right from the other ones though restaurants and gifts.

Tinder surprise, what you find when women stop being property.

Reminder for the many who think "mahternal instinkt" and Mommy cares so much about them.
Only males have respect for other life forms on this hell planet.

the one thing i used to be 100% sure of with women was that at least they loved their own children. I now know this is not the case at all but it still astonishes me.

just a normal day for degenerate whores in the west, bet the kid will be half black too

Of course shes white. Fucking snow monkey needs to be stoned with cinder blocks

Hope the kid ends up as our next saint

was that body paint or a tattoo?

Wtf man is wrong with foids

Yes bro

I’ve never seen one but I read they were banned in America because they have toys inside them that kids choke on.
Sad!
Kinder eggs are the best :feelsokman:
They're so common all over Europe, it's hard to accept that you don't have them in the states.

A foid ruins yet something else.

"Tinder surprise" .....
Are you fucking kidding me?
Is this real life?

Its all a joke. Abortions every month, eating contraception like its food. Its all a joke for them.

foids are essentially children in an adult's body, its ridiculous that they were given the vote

I hate this society, I really fucking do.

bro..

I'll miss these copy pasted threads ngl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back