Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teen foids going through menopause (take the premature menopause pill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9095853/teenager-menopause-15-kids/amp/

31E283E7 D621 49EC A07D 7CFFB7946681

Lifefuel tbh. Whores with subhuman reproduction genes losing their ability to have children before they even get to whore around in college :lul::lul::lul:.

Unrelated Kinda : Both my mother and grandmother both went through menopause in their early 30’s :lul:. I swear, just more shit making me realize how subhuman my bloodline is. :feelsrope:

That just means she'll ride chad cock without condoms now. JFL

That just means she'll ride chad cock without condoms now. JFL
I didn’t think of that:cryfeels::feelsrope:

She could still get STDs if she’s fucking slayer Chads without condoms so this is still lifefuel idc.

how the fuck does that happen? Jews putting new chemicals in the food to sterilize women now?

how the fuck does that happen? Jews putting new chemicals in the food to sterilize women now?
It could be too much external estrogen intake could make body to stop producing estrogen and shutting down ovaries

based globohomo if so
Nah, globohomo would never be that based. Most likely, this is an unintended side effect of all the manipulation and chemical-pumping (((they))) are doing.

Still, some nice [LifeFuel].

If that´s gonna be the trend, I´m totally fine with <redacted> polluting water and food with chemicals to control the population. Seems like a fair compromise to me that not only inkwels won't be able to reproduce, but foids as well. :cryfeels: But it's seems that's just crappy genes

"NOOOO I CAN'T HAVE CHAD'S SPAWN!1!1"
#ICANTBREED

Most modern foids don't have kids anyway.

But I'm glad the choice isn't hers. :feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back