Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen stabs 59-year-old laundromat employee to death in Capitol Heights

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

MARYLAND — A 17-year-old teen was arrested in connection with a stabbing that left a 59-year-old laundromat employee dead in Capitol Heights.

Marriland

was he a "youth"?

it looks so pathetic yet the guy died from just those few little jabs

Killing some worker just to steal from a fucking laundromat? Nogs truly are worthless.

God. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone stabbed before. Looks so painful. I’ve always had a gut feeling that being stabbed feels worse than being shot.

Imagine you have a shit job, you're old and someone still find a way to end your life for a few hundred at best.

If I worked a minimum wage job for 40 fucking years and got my ass stabbed to death by a nig for money that wasn't even mine, I would have some stiff words for this so called "God".

high tesosterone

If I worked a minimum wage job for 40 fucking years and got my ass stabbed to death by a nig for money that wasn't even mine, I would have some stiff words for this so called "God".