Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen Titans main couple Robin/Starfire have a daughter guys

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
DC decided to hire this lady named Mariko Tamaki to write a comic called "I am not Starfire" about Dick and Kori's daughter.

Iam

here is a comparison of how the new character "Mandy" looks like next to her creator Mariko

Comparison

Obviously has not adopted the fitness habit of her two ripped parents.

Enjoy your continued customer bleed DC

For contrast, this how the original daughter of the duo "Mari Grayson" looked in 1996's Kingdom Come who took on the name "Nightstar"

StarshineNightstar

Last edited:
what are her powers

I'm loving some of the memes this is berthing

Penguin

what are her powers
apparently nothing though odds are they'll have her powers awaken after her aunt Blackfire beats the shit out of her or some crap

Dick must be dead or it's some other rando dad to be this obese

how do you have the most elite combat dad of goodness with infinite lat pulldowns and still end up a landwhale?

I like some of the responses to this which kept the 'rebellious goth daughter' idea but redrew her logically fit/attractive based on her parents' superior genes

I am not starfire  redraw  by lavonhayes8Redraw by ashionRedesign
they're picking the wrong fangirls to draw their spinoffs... any of the three above would've been fine, basically make her look like that reinvented goth version of rogue. These are all cute, I'd read comics about these girls

of COURSE she is lesbian too

Les

I don't dislike starfire's daughter being bi/les tbh as I'm sure starfire was too but here it's like they're trying to lump all the checkboxes together so we're homophobic if we don't like the landwhale self-insert.

I also have a problem with making a comic about a landwhale but if you're going to make her a legacy then her obesity needs to make sense in respect to her parents: ie if they are superhumans incapable of being obese then there kids shouldn't be obese.

For example: if Frederick Dukes or Chuck Taine had a daughter I'd expect them to be plump, and that would make sense.

Would I get as mad if they were drawn thin? Course not: the genes of Triplicate Girl could've counteracted Bouncing Boy's somehow to make bouncing multi-lolis who are waifish

But you simply can't be plump with gigastacy mom genes that make your entire species look like perfection with zero effort. It's just not possible.

If they wanted a thin mom to have a fat daughter then they shouldn't made her a non-meta mom like Barbara Gordon. I can 100% believe Babs' daughter being obese since she's non-meta and her mom is in a wheelchair and computer-obsessed and not able to train her since Joker crippled her.

GUYS this is literally traumatizing me I'm having flashbacks, this Mariko bitch is like a 99% match for that one hairy-armed match I ever got in internet dating as a teenager who still rejected me once we met up.

Last edited:
Last edited:
apparently DC is also making Mariko Tamaki the head writer of Batman

I'd say "it's over now" but it was probably already over for years and I just didn't notice
it's over

I'm not sure why I didn't look for this until just now.

BoobsDatDown

tbh she's starting to grow on me, I think I would impregnate her guys, thoughts?

The creator of that caricature is a whore so no
I'm talking about fucking the character not the writer

Mariko Tamaki was born in 75, she's 46 now. She has no excuse for still being an obese landwhale.

The character is only 17 so being a depressed obese teen girl is somewhat forgivable since maybe she hasn't discovered her SMV and also seems to prefer girls

Maybe the char is even a virgin while writer clearly isn't...

If we went back a couple decades I prob would've enthusiastically fucked Mariko though, she didn't used to be such a goblin tbh...

Mariko

her cousin Jillian Tamaki's way cuter though

Jillian

I'm talking about fucking the character not the writer

Mariko Tamaki was born in 75, she's 46 now. She has no excuse for still being an obese landwhale.

The character is only 17 so being a depressed obese teen girl is somewhat forgivable since maybe she hasn't discovered her SMV and also seems to prefer girls

Maybe the char is even a virgin while writer clearly isn't...

If we went back a couple decades I prob would've enthusiastically fucked Mariko though, she didn't used to be such a goblin tbh...

View attachment 468612

her cousin Jillian Tamaki's way cuter though

View attachment 468613
I know, the writer is a whore and she made the thing look like her, so i wouldn't impregnate its obviously meant to represent her

DC decided to hire this lady named Mariko Tamaki to write a comic called "I am not Starfire" about Dick and Kori's daughter.

View attachment 468446

here is a comparison of how the new character "Mandy" looks like next to her creator Mariko

View attachment 468448

Obviously has not adopted the fitness habit of her two ripped parents.

Enjoy your continued customer bleed DC

For contrast, this how the original daughter of the duo "Mari Grayson" looked in 1996's Kingdom Come who took on the name "Nightstar"

View attachment 468449View attachment 468450
FUUUUAAARRK :feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels:. You just ruined my childhood cartoon. Now i'm not gonna watch any of this shit again after this thread.

The comic "I Am Not Starfire" is the worst piece of shit I'veever seen in my life.

Yeah, no shit she isn't Starfire. Starfire is a fat disgusting land whale.

FUUUUAAARRK :feelsUgh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels:. You just ruined my childhood cartoon. Now i'm not gonna watch any of this shit again after this thread.
I'm beginning to take a fresh perspective on this and actually Mandy is a genius idea.

Basically we would be wrong to assume that just because Dick + Kori are hotties that their offspring will be a hottie.

That's how it tends to work with human couplings, sure, but Dick and Kori are different SPECIES.

They are racemixing so their offspring is a goblina with a metabolic problem.

This is actually very high-IQ, will read.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back