Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Teen viscously stabbed to death outside Bronx Bodega

I think so. I don't think it is possible to survive that many stab wounds because of to much internal bleeding that would be impossible to plug up in time.
I live in a very violent country, it is not uncommon to see stories of people surviving after 30 stabs

I live in a very violent country, it is not uncommon to see stories of people surviving after 30 stabs

I guess I just wouldn't expect this kid to survive because he is hungry skeleton. It actually helps to be fat and or muscular to give your organs more protection against stabbings.

he died , check out the ig vid literally bled out

I guess I just wouldn't expect this kid to survive because he is hungry skeleton. It actually helps to be fat and or muscular to give your organs more protection against stabbings
They may have hit his bones instead of the organs.
I'm just joking

just anotha day in south central

just anotha nigga dead

They’re black what do you expect? Lol! Honestly he’s no great loss as he was one of them and probably did the same thing- we should be happy when monkeys die in a white country. They should go back home. But even then just look at what they do in Rwanda.

LMAO dumb niggers

Lol, violence is in their nature, is this a suprise?

wish that was whogivesafucc

Good, less competition.
Plus he was most likely a criminal, you don't get stabbed by a mob for no reason afterall. Good riddance.

gang-related?

hahahahahaha serves him right this subhuman shit died like a dog

hahahahahahahaha this was so good to watch him bleed like a pig he is
he had a good life...he had girls who loved him and wanted him to live

IF I WAS STABBED INSTEAD?!?!
THE FOIDS PIECES OF SHIT WOULD HELP THE THUGS TO STAB ME INSTEAD

so fuck him I'm so happy another chad has died like a dog hahahahaha it feels so good

WORLDSTAR NIGGA WORLDSTAR THAT NIGGA DEAD

What are you doing walking around with bad vibes around you, a target on your back, with no guns for protection?

Uh oh I guess we need knife control now along with gun control. Knives should be outlawed.

Good, less competition.
Plus he was most likely a criminal, you don't get stabbed by a mob for no reason afterall. Good riddance.

The only females that will notice my death are my counselors laughing at me.

Seen way worse on r/watchpeopledie and liveleak. Some really sick shit out there, stopped watching cuz some of them made me want to throw up.