Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Teenage love pill VS Fatherlessness

Which one would you rather? (Explain)

• Teenage Love without a present father

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • A present loving father without teenage love

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★
Which is worse? not experiencing teenage love, or not experiencing a proper father-son bond?
Please explain your perspectives if you could.
Would you rather have experienced teenage love, but had a horrible father, or a good father, amazing fun experiences, with no teenage love?
vs

Image 2024 03 02 232057388

anything to experience love :feelsbadman:

Could be nice to have a better bond with my father (he's not really a douche, more of a "so-so" father) but when I think of a possibility of spending even a single day with my old oneitis as my girlfriend during our middle school days... fuck, I'd happily take my father becoming an actual jerk for that:feelscry::feelsrope:.

nigga i have neither so

Which is worse? not experiencing teenage love, or not experiencing a proper father-son bond?
why tf would i need a bond with another dude? thats a faggot trait

Teenage love, 100% guaranteed without a doubt.
We are here on earth to breed and raise offspring.
Not to walk hand in hand, with your father on the beach.

Teenlovepill is the most brutal one.

Would you rather have experienced teenage love, but had a horrible father, or a good father, amazing fun experiences, with no teenage love?
View attachment 1079555 vs View attachment 1079558
TEENAGE LOVE THIS IS CRAZY AGE OF CONSENT IS WAY TOO HIGH I FEEL MENTALLY AT THE SAME LEVEL OF 16 YR OLD GIRL AGE CUCKS SHIULD BE WATER BOARD THEN BURNED AT THE STAKE FUCKING MAKES ME WANT TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT THAT I MISSED OUT ON TAKIMG TEENAGE GIRL VIRGINITY I WANT TO GENOCIDE EVERY CHAD

Last edited:
i already experienced father presence and no teenage love so lets stick with the other option
plus most of your life is decided when youre born, not if your dad was there with you. genetics take a great role

FUCKING MAKES ME WANT TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT THAT I MISSED OUT ON TAKIMG TEENAGE GIRL VIRGINITY I WANT TO GENOCIDE EVERY CHAD

With teenage love I’d have enough power to become my own dad

you guys are crazy. father relations may just seem like "muh hangout with another man!" but it is so fucking important its beyond your basic understanding.

In numerous studies, positive father involvement is associated with children’s higher academic achievement; greater school readiness; stronger math and verbal skills; greater emotional security; higher self-esteem; fewer behavioral problems; and greater social competence than found among children who do not have caring, involved fathers.

View attachment 1079555 vs View attachment 1079558
dont had a father and dont had teenage love. I'm just someone that have nothing. fuck the world

Didn't have either. A strong father bond would never free you from inceldom, inceldom occurs because of your looks.

My father was present in my life, but I feel like he hasn't taught me jack-shit. Might as well go for the teen-romance.

The main point of having a father is him teaching you to be a successful and complete man. If you achieved teen love without him, you did his job and his role is pretty much over.

Last edited:
I DIDN'T HAVE EITHER OF THESE...!

I guess it really depends. I kind of wish I had a father more. I mean, both teenage love and fathers are pretty essential for mental wellbeing as you grow older, but I feel like I'd be a more stable person if I had at least one man I could look up to in my life and rely on.

Fuck a dad nigga, I want a bitch to call me daddy.