Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teenage sexual activity is declining.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Last week, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released a report showing a significant decline in teen sexual activity between 2005 and 2015. The report obtained data on the sexual conduct of teens by analyzing 29 separate state-level Youth Risk Behavior Surveys. Overall, the percentage of teenagers that reported ever having engaged in sexual intercourse declined from 46.8 percent to 41.2 percent over this ten-year time period.

Ethnicpill:

Between 2005 and 2015, the percentage of black and Hispanic teenagers who had ever engaged in sexual intercourse fell by over 19 percentage points and 8 percentage points, respectively.

Young teens less sexually active than older teens:

Teenagers in ninth and tenth grades reported larger decreases in sexual activity than teens in higher grade levels.

Teenagers were having more sex in 1988:

Furthermore, data from the National Survey of Family Growth show a consistent long-term decline, beginning in 1988, in the percentage of teens who reported ever having had sex.

Almost 60% of teens are virgins:

According to the study, 42 percent of females aged 15 to 19 reported having had sexual intercourse, while 44 percent of males reported they'd had sexual intercourse. Comparatively, 51 percent of females and 60 percent of male teens reported they'd had sex in 1988.

What is the cause for this?

I would have thought everything is increasing and people are becoming more and more degenerate.

Good. Kids shouldn't have sex.

Good I say. Less for me to be jealous about.

Sex is only increasing for Chad and his harems, the average male will have sex but not regularly, and will have to make an impressive effort.

Less teenage boys are having sex as sexual monopolization happens at an earlier age due to online dating and social media.

Less teenage boys are having sex as sexual monopolization happens at an earlier age due to online dating and social media.

But girls are having less sex too,

Which must mean they prefer celibacy over not getting who they want.

But girls are having less sex too,

Which must mean they prefer celibacy over not getting who they want.
that or they are lying

I would have thought everything is increasing and people are becoming more and more degenerate.
Plus females on the benefits of easy mode and the degenerate culture of "social media"

Great. Its pure suifuel when I read about teenagers having a better sex life than me.

I'm a teen myself and I see this firsthand. All of the relationships in my school besides 2 are with chads and those 2 have the normies simping hard so the girl doesn't leave them. The rest of the normies I see get mocked and shunned by the girls here. Most are virgins too outside of a couple who screwed a fat girl.

They're all banging the same Chad/Tyrone/Juan or holding out in hopes of Chad/Tyrone/Juan

I'm a teen myself and I see this firsthand. All of the relationships in my school besides 2 are with chads and those 2 have the normies simping hard so the girl doesn't leave them. The rest of the normies I see get mocked and shunned by the girls here. Most are virgins too outside of a couple who screwed a fat girl.

Interesting.

One theory I have, although it may be bluepill, is that lots of femoids in high-school are giving off the illusion of being "cool and slutty" to fit in but aren't actually partaking in as much sex as they may portray. This is why we look at this statistic and think it can't possibly be real, because our eyes are telling us otherwise. Social media doesn't increase sex drive either, it disrupts the hormones necessary for optimal sex and attraction to take place. Teens are getting more anxious and digitized not more lovey dovey.

Last edited:
It’s increasingly over for normalcels.

No, promiscuous sex and contraception is what actually leads to genocide.
(((Who))) do you think is behind the promotion of promiscuous sex and contraception?
Birth-Control-Rev-I-e1524087755704-300x300.gif

FASHION-Magazine-Cover-2010-February-480x0-c-default.jpg

It's the jays all along.

Good I say. Less for me to be jealous about.
Yea and we all know this is caused by insane foid rights and hypergamy. Some of us might not have been incels 15 years ago.
@FrothySolutions frothy is a bit of a moral fag IMO. I wish I could’ve had sex in high school.
I was in high school last year and this is more or less what my school was like as well.

Last edited:
@FrothySolutions frothy is a bit of a moral fag IMO. I wish I could’ve had sex in high school.

Anyone with a functioning penis does. But as sane adults we know it's wrong.

If it wasn’t for snapchat/discord/etc i probably would at least have a chance to ascend

it's mostly guys who aren't fucking and a few girls who decide to wait for chad.it's still over.

Cope it’s wrong cause I didn’t get to have it but chad and foids do

It's wrong for them too. Why do we even have age appropriateness if we're just gonna say "Fuck it, let anyone do everything?"

It's wrong for them too. Why do we even have age appropriateness if we're just gonna say "Fuck it, let anyone do everything?"
What is “age appropriateness” biologically it’s perfectly appropriate for teens to have sex TBH. It’s only because society is what it is that people have kids so late.

What is “age appropriateness” biologically it’s perfectly appropriate for teens to have sex TBH. It’s only because society is what it is that people have kids so late.

We are more than our biology. As persons in society we think it better to wait until you're mentally and emotionally mature enough for sex, and all the things that come with it, and all the risks that might come with it.

>58% of people have sex by 12th grade
:cryfeels::feels:

We are more than our biology. As persons in society we think it better to wait until you're mentally and emotionally mature enough for sex, and all the things that come with it, and all the risks that might come with it.
You sound like my cuck HS health teacher TBH. Meanwhile teen chads and foids are fucking right now.

You sound like my cuck HS health teacher TBH. Meanwhile teen chads and foids are fucking right now.

And what happens to them, mentally and emotionally? Not good.

im in high school and I can confirm foids and chads are fucking like crazy while the rest of the boys are left to rot

im in high school and I can confirm foids and chads are fucking like crazy while the rest of the boys are left to rot
Some of the normies in mine do as well but there's a clear distinction between sex-haver and non sex-haver in my school

Sex is only increasing for Chad and his harems, the average male will have sex but not regularly, and will have to make an impressive effort.

sub-8 theory is becoming more and more relevant as time goes on