Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teenagers Are Offended Too Easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
Have you guys noticed how sensitive teenagers are these days? Earlier I heard someone say that people sharing their experiences with mental illnesses online is “romanticizing”it. I’ve also seen many MANY people call things that aren’t racist AT ALL racist. This is ridiculous. Soon people are going to be offended by someone’s shoe color.

As a teenagecel, I am offended by your post. (JK)

I think you start find things to complain when you dont face any life struggles.

Teenagers and young adults. My fucking roommate got pissed and offended at me a few days ago because i jokingly insulted his skill in fortnite. I wanted to kick the shit out of him. Few days ago a white girl said "that black boy over there" on campus and these black people got offended telling her to watch her mouth and that what she said was offensive. JFL, the word black is offensive now.

Teenagers and young adults. My fucking roommate got pissed and offended at me a few days ago because i jokingly insulted his skill in fortnite. I wanted to kick the shit out of him. Few days ago a white girl said "that black boy over there" on campus and these black people got offended telling her to watch her mouth and that what she said was offensive. JFL, the word black is offensive now.
its not man... thats why i constantly say the word nigger / i am not offended by that word... but alot of blacks still are... / giving power to words...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back