Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Teenlovepill][Hannah Montana pill] Hannah Montana sings about 3 more things we will never experience

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzXAQCAybo4

-no girl will walk a little faster in the school hallway just to get next to you :feelsbadman:

-no girl will spend a little extra time in the morning just to impress you :feelsbadman:

-no girl will wish when the phone rings that it would be you saying let's hang out :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzXAQCAybo4

-no girl will walk a little faster in the school hallway just to get next to you :feelsbadman:

-no girl will spend a little extra time in the morning just to impress you :feelsbadman:

-no girl will wish when the phone rings that it would be you saying let's hang out :feelsbadman:

No, but...

Girls will walk a bit faster when I am nearby.

Girls will spend extra time in the morning to show me what I can't have.

Girls are thanking God everyday I don't have their phone number.

So I win, too.

TFW I won't ever get the best of both worlds :cryfeels:

this song is basically telling little girls to be cumbuckets for chads btw, in case it wasn't obvious to some semi bluepillers here

So much suffering and dysfunction could be avoided if women were in their right place in societies.

the beat dropped just as I read this

Doesn't she piss in the street these days?