Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Teeth brushing is for normies

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have not brushed my teeth for almost a year now, my breath deosnt stink nor is my teeth yellow. Teeth brushing is not needed for incels

I swear to god if y'all niggas don't start brushing your nasty ass teeth on this site.

You’re just asking for Gingivitis

I have not brushed my teeth for almost a year now, my breath deosnt stink nor is my teeth yellow. Teeth brushing is not needed for incels
You've gotta start if you want thag Stacy roommate to ever get close to ur mouth.

She might have already noticed :shock::worryfeels:

I'm a big supporter of the no brushing gang, but you've got too much to lose

You've gotta start if you want thag Stacy roommate to ever get close to ur mouth.

She might have already noticed :shock::worryfeels:
my breath doesnt stink and my teeth isnt yellow like legit

fakecel if there aren't mushrooms growing in between your teeth

my breath doesnt stink and my teeth isnt yellow like legit
Dox ur teeth, if you've not brushed for a year (no offense) I'm not gonna take ur word for it :whatfeels:

Next you guys are gonna say taking baths is for normies

true the 3 minutes you need to brush your teeth could be better spend posting on incels.is. dont brush your teeth save time and just get your teeth bleached every two years theory

Real trucel smash their teeth with a hammer

true the 3 minutes you need to brush your teeth could be better spend posting on incels.is. dont brush your teeth save time and just get your teeth bleached every two years theory

brush the teeth br0

its been a month since i haven't brushed mine

Based for not confirming to normie hygiene standards