Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee TEHEE TYRONE ONLY NO NIGGERCELS

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
main-qimg-693ead10731a20d1b2eaa1365b599e73-pjlq

The images showing volunteer Luna Reyes hugging a Senegalese immigrant who arrived exhausted by swimming to the enclave of Ceuta, an autonomous Spanish city in North Africa, caused a commotion and went viral around the world.

However, the volunteer, who is part of the Red Cross's mission to welcome the more than 8,000 migrants who seek to escape hunger by risking the crossing by swimming, had to close her social networks due to the attacks she has been suffering.

"They saw that my boyfriend was black and they keep insulting me and saying horrible and racist things about me," Luna told the Spanish channel RTVE, where she showed messages with a xenophobic and sexist character.

“Giving a hug to someone who asks for help is the most normal thing in the world. He was crying, I held out my hand and he hugged me. That hug was his lifeline,” she said.

Source: https://qr.ae/pvwzQ1

Last edited:
I disagree with the nigger being “Tyrone”

I was never hugged by female when I felt bad.

She took him home that night :feelsohgod:

maybe she should be glad she's still alive :feelshmm:

nobody was going around hugging incels at any point in my life :feelshmm:

>spanish
>bbc
med whores at it again.i have no respect for med women who fornicate with black men. Blacks are way taller and are often way better built then whites and easily have sex with med women,so i have no respect for men who take women from other men and whores who open their legs to people that aren't of their own race for a good reason(which for women there barely ever is a good reason).

lol I watched the video :feelshmm: hugging right :feelshmm: she was trying to get the nigger going she was stroking his head furiously :feelshmm: she was hell-bent on sticking it to daddy that day and joining shlomo's army of nwo bbc fetishist drones just as she'd seen on tv :feelshmm:

main-qimg-693ead10731a20d1b2eaa1365b599e73-pjlq

The images showing volunteer Luna Reyes hugging a Senegalese immigrant who arrived exhausted by swimming to the enclave of Ceuta, an autonomous Spanish city in North Africa, caused a commotion and went viral around the world.

However, the volunteer, who is part of the Red Cross's mission to welcome the more than 8,000 migrants who seek to escape hunger by risking the crossing by swimming, had to close her social networks due to the attacks she has been suffering.

"They saw that my boyfriend was black and they keep insulting me and saying horrible and racist things about me," Luna told the Spanish channel RTVE, where she showed messages with a xenophobic and sexist character.

“Giving a hug to someone who asks for help is the most normal thing in the world. He was crying, I held out my hand and he hugged me. That hug was his lifeline,” she said.

Source: https://qr.ae/pvwzQ1
where’s the stacy

She is virtue signalling for the camera.

Just be a Senegalese immigrant and swim to North Africa to get picked up by NGO Stacy's theory

Say what you want but a man red cross worker going around hugging female refugees would be seen in a quite different light.

Few more decades Europe will have a white minority

Giving a hug to someone who asks for help is the most normal thing in the world. He was crying, I held out my hand and he hugged me. That hug was his lifeline
nobody would hug me even if I were to stand on the edge of a bridge

If your black and not a tall basketball athelete , muscled thug then you are automatically a blackcel and invisible to most women.

Notice how the only people aside from Jews who willingly embrace niggers into their arms are foids? Women are the reason Europe is turning black.