Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tell me what my crush is doing on Valentines Day

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Hey guys, I need a little black pill therapy. Please tell me in detail what my crush will be doing/having done to her this Valentines Day while I rot alone.

getting railed by chad. or multiple chads.

>blackpill
>therapy
??????????

Chad is cumming on her face and she`s thanking him for it

getting blacked

she'll be thinking of ur incel penis whilst getting gang banged by black men

just check her ig she will gladly shove it in your face as suifuel

Hey guys, I need a little black pill therapy. Please tell me in detail what my crush will be doing/having done to her this Valentines Day while I rot alone.
Tons of chads asking her out while she flirts with them and fucks them at certain times of the day

She'll be standing in her balcony all by herself enjoying the cool night breeze and looking at the moon, while thinking of you. She'll recall all those cool funny things you did many years ago and giggle to herself. Then she'll realize you're the only one who's ever truly loved her and that you're the one for her. She'll start brainstorming ways to meet you and get to know you better.

Last edited:
Flirting with a tall chad

She’s going up and down like a yo-yo between another man’s legs and doesn’t even know you exist nor will she ever care

Getting her back blown out by a dick much bigger than yours.

Her and 2 of her friends share a nigger in a foursome. I wish the nigger would be hung though..

:lul::lul::lul:

Someones gotta do it!

Why do u want this bro

if i knew where my oneitis lived i would make her life hell.She'll find a bag full of poop on her doorstep everyday.

she is giddy for the dude she picked. she will dress up and flaunt her tits and ass. will show some leg and those cute feet. they will dine out. she will sit near him touching him and smiling often. she compliments him. they leave stroll through the city holding hands and kissing. they return to her place and he creampies her holes.

Getting kissed most likely which is suicidefuel

Why do you want to be a cuck

she'll be adding 5 more rows to her cock history exel file

@greggymex7 is pounding her pussy profusely

She is getting creampied by her bf on Valentine's day as you rot in loneliness

Not knowing you exist and enjoying the rest of her day without you

shes letting chad shit directly into her mouth because the toilet seat is too cold

getting her juicy vagina hole filled by some guy named gino.

2024 02 04 133558

I don't get this obsession with valentines day. Must be an american thing.

Bro wants us to make a cuck fantasy thread

she farts out Chad's cum

200 1

getting fucked by dobberman

Please tell me in detail what my crush will be doing/having done to her this Valentines Day while I rot alone.
She's dreaming of you cos you're her secret crush and have been for the last five years. But since you're not acting on it, today she'll do the next best thing and shoot an episode of Blacked for $30.

shes deep throating someone who could beat you up without even trying.

she wants u to take a shower so she can fuck