Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Temporarily Based burger king

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Screenshot 20210308 103626

Though they offered whores scholarships in the continuing threads:feelsseriously:

Just be female and gain scholarships cause vagina

Ah yes, discriminating based on gender by providing only one gender a chance to ascend.

> Why are men not making enough money?

> Why are less men in college

I don't know, maybe because women are literally being guided into success while men have to scrape by to obtain it.

Ah yes, discriminating based on gender by providing only one gender a chance to ascend.

> Why are men not making enough money?

I don't know, maybe because women are literally being guided into success while men have to scrape by to obtain it.

the entire education system is steered towards womens success. from sitting still in class to ''girls days'' and biased treatment from schoolteachers. its even worse here in europe tho.

the entire education system is steered towards womens success. from sitting still in class to ''girls days'' and biased treatment from schoolteachers. its even worse here in europe tho.
Yeah Europe is one of the epicenter of cuckdom.

The only reason I wish I owned a bussnuis is so I can hire no women

I'll visit them this week to thank them.

lol the guy who wrote that will be fired, even if it's a joke

Did you know that women owe 2/3 of all student loan debt? Good news for marriagecels, they can help pay off the loan debt (before divorce)