Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tentative life plan

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s so incredibly expensive where I live that I want to get away to a cheaper part of the country and a nicer climate. However before I do that there is one girl that I will ask out probably after the new year. If she says yes and we become a couple and get married then great, I’ll stay or we will decide together. But if she rejects me I will just work maxx and save for a year or probably two and move to a different part of the country and start over. I want to save enough to be able to buy a condo with cash or put a huge down payment so my mortgage is extremely low.

Nice.- I'll follow you on here and hope to see an update after you ask her out in January...- either way is progress; good.

Nice.- I'll follow you on here and hope to see an update after you ask her out in January...- either way is progress; good.
Thanks. I’ll be honest whichever way it goes.