Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Terrorist brags to parents he “killed 10 Jews with his own hands” in Hamas’ massacre

Based hamascel

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Based. I hope he made all 10 of the kikes suffer

Good sand chimp, you earned yourself some halal slop

@Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown not even the most extreme Nazi in America is capable of something this based. The American right has a long long way to go. It could learn a lot from sand niggers without importing them.

@Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown not even the most extreme Nazi in America is capable of something this based. The American right has a long long way to go. It could learn a lot from sand niggers without importing them.
This low iq primitive sandnigger and his parents and sister are probably dead by now, It's like pointing at a neanderthal who clubs someone to dead and saying how based he is even though he doesn't even know wtf he's doing. Quick reminder, if you're white they want to do this to you too.

This low iq primitive sandnigger and his parents and sister are probably dead by now, It's like pointing at a neanderthal who clubs someone to dead and saying how based he is even though he doesn't even know wtf he's doing. Quick reminder, if you're white they want to do this to you too.
ok jew

Quick reminder, if you're white they want to do this to you too.
HAHAHAHA you fucking retard, keep defending “the totally white” kikes while they continue to destroy your homelands.

HAHAHAHA you fucking retard, keep defending “the totally white” kikes while they continue to destroy your homelands.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

just because I don't care for jews doesn't mean I'm gonna suck anti-white palestinian dick

Smells of constructed AI Jew rat lies .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back