Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment testing how rational you are

M

mukluk

Banned
-
lets say law and order no longer exists, laws are enforced selectively and punishment given capriciously. the police have become completely handicapped by social justice policies, the courts are overrun by activist judges and prosecutors. and in an effort to produce equality of outcome, violent recidivist blacks are getting their charges dropped and let out of prison in droves while white guy gets thrown in prison for decades because he made an illegal rifle configuration or something similarly inconsequential, did his job according to his training and got thrown under the bus, or are pursued by leftist da's on trumped up charges.

lets say all this is true.

and you are in a situation where you could get away with killing a criminal and taking everything they own, would you do it?

or would you still require permission based on the government's legal authority?

lets say law and order no longer exists, laws are enforced selectively and punishment given capriciously. the police have become completely handicapped by social justice policies, the courts are overrun by activist judges and prosecutors. and in an effort to produce equality of outcome, violent recidivist blacks are getting their charges dropped and let out of prison in droves while white guy gets thrown in prison for decades because he made an illegal rifle configuration or something similarly inconsequential, did his job according to his training and got thrown under the bus, or are pursued by leftist da's on trumped up charges.

lets say all this is true.

and you are in a situation where you could get away with killing a criminal and taking everything they own, would you do it?

or would you still require permission based on the government's legal authority?

Attachments

• 08e.png
    08e.png
    69 KB · Views: 5
JoinedJan 4, 2024Posts37

you are irrational. do you believe in self defense? if so, would killing a category of individuals who are your mortal enemy, have stated as such, and have been given permission by the government to act as hey please, not be considered self defense?

criminals should be treated as an enemy faction in a war. their existence directly threatens the existence of white people, white families, and white culture and civilization.

dna evidence with a near zero margin of error have completely destroyed the only salient argument against the death penalty

i can tell you much of the problem of modern society is that people are not enforcing death as a punishment. if death was a consequence to violent criminality, criminality will decrease in intensity. it could be as simple as carrying a gun for self defense, if criminals knew most people had a gun, their strategy would be completely different. they would resort to ambush tactics more often, by the same token, foids walking alone at night without a guardian would be a thing of the past. people bringing their status symbols out in public would be a thing of the past. stupid expensive cars would only exist for the super wealthy who have 24/7 protection instead of cringey blue collar faggots who mortgaged their house for muscle car payments. there would be a transformative effect on society for the better.

you are irrational. do you believe in self defense? if so, would killing a category of individuals who are your mortal enemy, have stated as such, and have been given permission by the government to act as hey please, not be considered self defense?
I don’t consider criminals my mortal enemies

another day another forum in which i am the most rational, based, and radical individual

I don’t consider criminals my mortal enemies
they are. you've just been brainwashed by liberalism and marxist agitprop that predominates modern media and academia into thinking they're your friends

Please find the nearest sharp object and cut your wrists, GrAYnigger.

they are. you've just been brainwashed by liberalism and marxist agitprop that predominates modern media and academia into thinking they're your friends
They are not. I never called them my friends nor do I see them as my friends.

i'm too real for this forum. many such cases

Most realistically, we'd be killed as soon as we get a foot outside.

100% - Permaban
Most realistically, we'd be killed as soon as we get a foot outside.
who's we? i'm not one of you complacent cheeto munching unfit shut ins :lul:

but i'm not talking about total break down of law, what i'm describing already exists in many democrat run cities in america

Trump cocksucker who thinks we are the redditor stereotype kek

Trump cocksucker who thinks we are redditor the stereotype kek
you might as well be a redditor, afraid to support any ideology that isn't pre-approved by normies. "muh you can't just hecking kill people without permission from the state"

you might as well be a redditor, afraid to support any ideology that isn't pre-approved by normies. "muh you can't just hecking kill people without permission from the state"
Wtf are you talking about :feelskek: i couldn’t care less about the state. Killing someone is an unnecessary waste of energy and time, and there’s no point to it. That’s why i wouldn’t do it, nothing to do with rules

who's we? i'm not one of you complacent cheeto munching unfit shut ins :lul:

but i'm not talking about total break down of law, what i'm describing already exists in many democrat run cities in america
If you think you can fight alone vs a bunch of thugmaxxed niggers then good for you :feelscomfy:

I'm extremely rational but I don't care much about politics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back