Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Texas man Carey Birmingham sentenced to just 10 years in prison after murdering his wife after finding out she was cheating on him.

That's exactly illegal solution to solve cheating wife

all the retards in the comments who think he should had gotten more than 10 years should be hanged to death. He should had gotten 7 to 8 years tbh

comments justifying cheating jfl, i mean that guy is mental, u can see it on his body jfl

comments justifying cheating jfl, i mean that guy is mental, u can see it on his body jfl
What like the beer belly lmao I think he is just drunk and finally got the Courage To do the Right thing

that video is weird she just puts phone down?

Crimes of passion were widely accepted in Southern United States states, especially in Texas. Texas, unlike most other states, did not only tolerate such crimes, but had a law which codified such killings as justifiable. Until 1973, Texas had a law which stated: "Homicide is justifiable when committed by the husband upon one taken in the act of adultery with the wife, provided that the killing takes place before the parties to the act have separated. Such circumstance cannot justify a homicide where it appears that there has been, on the part of the husband, any connivance or assent to the adulterous connection."[7] This law was repealed in 1973 by Senate Bill 34 during the 63rd Regular Session of the Texas Legislature.[7]

Great job king no sympathy for these cum dumpsters

Crimes of passion were widely accepted in Southern United States states, especially in Texas. Texas, unlike most other states, did not only tolerate such crimes, but had a law which codified such killings as justifiable. Until 1973, Texas had a law which stated: "Homicide is justifiable when committed by the husband upon one taken in the act of adultery with the wife, provided that the killing takes place before the parties to the act have separated. Such circumstance cannot justify a homicide where it appears that there has been, on the part of the husband, any connivance or assent to the adulterous connection."[7] This law was repealed in 1973 by Senate Bill 34 during the 63rd Regular Session of the Texas Legislature.[7]
Holy based

His daughter is an ingrate. When he gets out of prison he should liquidate all assets, cut her from the will, and then go live large. I bet the bitch wife was planning to divorce rape him too lol.

Cheat on me, will ya? Wanta divorce rape me, that so? Well ... go meet yer maker, lass. SIM-PLE AS!!!
Nf

he did the right thing

This guy is a legend

only 10 years?
That's a long fucking time.
He should have gotten 0.

Based hope she suffered

Texas has emo laws...

"Crimes of passion" get less time

Many father's that are pedo killers walk

all the retards in the comments who think he should had gotten more than 10 years should be hanged to death. He should had gotten 0 years tbh

Texas has emo laws...

"Crimes of passion" get less time

Many father's that are pedo killers walk
Honestly based, it’s the only good law we have

Finally a man with a shred of dignity remaining in him

ten years too long , should have been compensated by her family and had zero jail time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back