Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Texas: Mexican Woman (Trans-Man?) Shoots Up Joel Osteen’s Megachurch

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Texas: Mexican Woman (Trans-Man?) Shoots Up Joel Osteen’s Megachurch​

Snake Baker February 13, 2024

This is apparently a woman who was occasionally pretending to be a man. Who the hell knows.
People are shocked that a sexually deranged mentally ill person would shoot up a church.
No one was expecting something like this.
Fox News:
Police in Houston, Texas, have identified the shooter who opened fire at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church on Sunday as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, Fox News has confirmed.
Moreno, originally from El Salvador, who had a lengthy criminal record, also previously used the name Jeffrey Escalante Moreno, investigators said. The shooter was killed after off-duty police officers at the church responded to the incident. Police said two people were injured – a 57-year-old man and the child who accompanied the shooter.
Who brings a child to a mass shooting?
That’s new.
Preliminary reporting indicated the shooter was transgender, but in a Monday news conference, investigators identified her as a woman and the biological mother of the 7-year-old child.

She used multiple aliases, some of them male names
A search warrant showed that Moreno pointed an AR-15 at the officers who then fired upon her and killed her in self-defense.
Yeah, well.
Women aren’t great with guns. Pretending to be men does not make them better at using guns.
The preliminary reporting also indicated that the message “Free Palestine” was written on the rifle; investigators said later it was just “Palestine.”
Moreno, 36, had a criminal history including convictions for assaulting a police officer in 2009 and forgery in 2010.

“…painted a swastika on one of the neighbour’s fences”
Members of the FBI, the Texas Rangers, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office and the Conroe and Houston Police Departments were investigating a property Monday in Conroe, north of Houston, that was believed to be Moreno’s residence, KPRC reported.
The shooting unfolded Sunday afternoon before the Houston megachurch’s 2 p.m. Spanish service was set to begin.
Moreno entered the church with a long rifle, wearing a backpack and a trench coat and accompanied by the child, Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said.
Yeah, man. That is crazy. Bringing a child to a mass shooting.
Can’t believe that shit.
First for everything, I suppose.
I can very easily believe that the cops decided to shoot the kid in the head. I’m surprised they didn’t just start shooting random kids at the church, for good measure.
(Don’t ever let these people tell you “cops are heroes.” They are criminals and murderers.)
After the shooter opened fire, off-duty officers at the scene “engaged” the shooter and returned fire. Moreno was pronounced dead at the scene. The child was shot in the head, authorities said. The child is not expected to survive, a Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office spokesperson told the Houston Chronicle.
Commander Christopher Hassig of the Houston Police Department’s homicide division said, in addition to the AR-15, a .22 caliber rifle was also found in Moreno’s possession.
Investigators said they will look into how Moreno was able to purchase the two guns, one of which, Hassig said, was legally purchased in December.
Yes, guns are legal in America.
I don’t know what you want.
Maybe fewer insane trannies would be a good start. Or maybe you just have to deal with the fact that people are going to get shot sometimes.
Authorities said antisemitic writings were found inside the vehicle Moreno drove to the place of worship. Police did not say what was written, but suggested it may have stemmed from a familial dispute involving Moreno’s ex-husband and his family – some of whom police said are Jewish.
Yes.
I think we can lay the blame for all of this on the Jewish in-laws.
I’m comfortable with that explanation.
Just don’t blame the guns.
Guns are inanimate objects.

dnr, how many died?

Televangelist prot WASP had it coming. Heretics have no place on this earth.

It's a man larping as a woman.

Also old news. This was days ago. Yankland has had 5 mass shootings since.

5'5" and only 190 lbs?

Thats one of the thinnest and tallest Hispanic woman I have ever seen in my life(if actually a woman).

Side note but those mega church meetings look like good cope.

The preacher says very uplifting positive things about how to live life and how to treat others. I would love to meet a christian trad foid there if I could.

Then again I know that those are cults essentially. Yea they might be mainstream but theyre still cults.