Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw when no Femoid will ever feel this way about us

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
>tfw when no Femoid will ever feel this way about us

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp0w346xI28[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDR0JMyoQGA[/video]

Ahhh Chad. This is the life you live. You lucky bastard.

1460443141608.jpg

Avoid them as much as you can, I find that helps me cope with life.

You watch Bakemonagatari, or you just know the opening?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Avoid them as much as you can, I find that helps me cope with life.

I already do. Avoid Femoids legit increases my happiness and satisfaction with life. I can't even bare to look at them tbh. I wish there was a place were Femoids don't exist and they wouldn't have to exist around me. This is the life I want to live at this point.

DankIncel said:
I already do. Avoid Femoids legit increases my happiness and satisfaction with life. I can't even bare to look at them tbh. I wish there was a place were Femoids don't exist and they wouldn't have to exist around me. This is the life I want to live at this point.

That's the reason I am searching for an isolated job.

Kointo said:
You watch Bakemonagatari, or you just know the opening?

I just know the opining from "Everybody's circulation" remix. I don't even like the song. I just like the background instrumental music. It sounds so happy. It is awesome to drive to college while listing to this song in the morning. I feel happy instead of miserable with it.

I did watch the first 2 episodes of Bakamonogatari about 4 or 5 years ago. But I didn't continue the show. I guess it means I dropped it lol. I love the animation though. It is like mekakucity actors.

DankIncel said:
I just know the opining from "Everybody's circulation" remix. I don't even like the song.

Same, but I like the song.

ArtoriasWolf said:
That's the reason I am searching for an isolated job.

I am studying in a STEM field. There are no Femoids in STEM  :relief: There is barley any Femoids in my classes. Which is great.

DankIncel said:
I am studying in a STEM field. There are no Femoids in STEM  :relief: There is barley any Femoids in my classes. Which is great.

I am trying to avoid even males too. Already found a few jobs that require almost no interaction.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I am trying to avoid even males too. Already found a few jobs that require almost no interaction.

I don't mind men. Anyway what are these jobs? I am curious.

DankIncel said:
I don't mind men. Anyway what are these jobs? I am curious.

I just like being alone as much as I can so I don't have to go through bad experiences.

Have a look around on google, you should be able to find a lot of them.

Some things are just reserved for Chads. Hardly anything is reserved for Incels.

That's just life.