Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw you'll never have gay buttsex

Imagine being a faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Bro you have a gf?"
"No and you?"
"No"
"Wanna be gay?"
"Ok"

And we end up with this picture of these two delusional ricecels :feelskek:

I believe the Jews socially engineered it so that every other race feels like asian men fucking each other is the right path

"Bro you have a gf?"
"No and you?"
"No"
"Wanna be gay?"
"Ok"

when you are jailhouse gay free as a bird

I'd rather be incel than engage in this degeneracy. Go fuck yourselves... wait ya already doin' dat :feelskek:

I believe the Jews socially engineered it so that every other race feels like asian men fucking each other is the right path
Nobody wants you genetically inferior ugly losers so just go fuck each other. Same reason they like pairing up Asian men with sheboons.

It's sad and hilarious that they feel that's an accomplishment. Goddamn.

Nobody wants you genetically inferior ugly losers so just go fuck each other. Same reason they like pairing up Asian men with sheboons.
thats exactly it. We are the jokes the short end of the genetic stick.

If this was a Tolkien world, we belong as much as a female dwarf.

They really think we are jealous that they bug each others bootyholes
If anything its only positive for me, the more men are gay the less competition I have
As far as I'm concerned more IT faggots should be sucking dick, go ahead and do it fags

I think IT are trolling us at this point.

They post random selfies up there mocking us with shit like "I'm not Chad but I have a gf/wife" or "if you can't get a gf why not go gay or date a tranny", etc. Then they bait us by having users here lurk the subreddit and then posting their threads here.

I think IT are trolling us at this point.

They post random selfies up there mocking us with shit like "I'm not Chad but I have a gf/wife" or "if you can't get a gf why not go gay or date a tranny", etc. Then they bait us by having users here lurk the subreddit and then posting their threads here.
It's fucking looksmax.org autists spamming the board, or maybe even some of our own brocels running a psyop on there. IT was totally dead, like 4/5 posts a day before this selfie bullshit.

Someone even posted a pic of @Zer0/∞ on there and he got compliments from soys :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'd wager at least 50% of those selfies are just an astroturf lmao.

I have gay sex with my hand

"Bro you have a gf?"
"No and you?"
"No"
"Wanna be gay?"
"Ok"

:feelskek: JFL

I don’t see what this IT selfie posting thing is supposed to prove.

growing up rice in the west blackpilled me:feelsrope:

they have small PPs so not so much butthurt :feelsohh:

Fag's fucking his clone

Clonemaxxing

Distance to the moon IQ
:bigbrain:

That man on the left is Ma Long, a table tennis player, he has a wife jfl.

Homosexuality is a cope for those you cant handle the incel or tranny life:feelzez:
Sources
Ive never met an attractive faggot or tranny

Homosexuality is a cope for those you cant handle the incel or tranny life:feelzez:
Sources
Ive never met an attractive faggot or tranny
When I see someone with a label 'non-binary' it's always either tomboy type females with short hair or skinny non-athletic soy-looking men with weak body.
Various 'lgbtq' 'queer' idiocy is a cope for mostly genetically defective people. Many incels are also genetically defective but at least we don't cope with faggotry and bow to globohomo.