Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tfw you're Chad

Women that take part in hook ups have no self-respect.

Well-deserved. Now rot, bitch.

6l10lx

Foid got rejected once and goes into major depression. But you are expected to ask 100 girls out before you give up otherwise normies will say you are not trying hard enough.

hope she rots alone and ropes at 70

« Look man,im looking for comfort » this can’t be real :feelsaww: she got creampie dump by chad and now she need reddit soy comfort:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: they ain’t no fkn way
Happy Old Man GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Always amazes me how easy it is for Chad to get laid. They literally don't have to do anything, the pussy comes to them :feelsclown:

The funniest part is that this becky foid's brain will be FOREVER "imprinted" with the strong emotions from this one sexual encounter.

It will become the yardstick for ALL of her future encounters which will keep failing to satisfy her.

She's damaged goods now. No man on Earth will ever give her a high comparable to the one she got from getting her back blown by this Chad.

She's a future wine aunt and cat lady because of this one night stand that raised the bar for her relationships towards the stratosphere.

The making of a fem"cel".

his personality really must've been something special

I hope she ropes as soon as psbl

Foid got rejected once and goes into major depression. But you are expected to ask 100 girls out before you give up otherwise normies will say you are not trying hard enough.
Indian men are the beez kneez

pumped n dumped

They would rather be with chads who pump and dump them than be with the supreme gentlemen like us:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

She deserved it anyway. Good riddance. :society:

The only reason she "fell in love with him" was because of his jaw bone angles and facial structure.she didn't even know anything about him personality wise. What a vapid whore. He could have been a bin Laden terrorist and she would have still "gone into depression" getting denied by him.

Last edited:
5'2 Indian janitor strikes again with I had his personality and confidence

Tbh this sounds like a noodle worshipping white cawk

I know I have qualities of a high caliber girl

I too have qualities of a high caliber girl

this is the problem in this feminist clown world society. all of them are arrogant and entitled, and all of them have "high qualities" , therefore they are too good for average man and look down on him. I bet she is an overweight 30+ bodycount roastie with tattoos:feelsseriously:

the foids have too big of an ego due to social media, makeup, cucked laws and men not being able to put them down. but it doesn't matter. I will put them in their place every chance I get. and you should too brocels :feelsdevil:

"high caliber girl" ffs their egos are monstruously big. What else to expect from a foid in this gynocentric society though...

Casual sex should be made illegal.

Some chads know the deal of not commiting .

Woman like this behavior after all , so you get it

Your Fault Bitch :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@nice_try @Mecoja @lonelycurry26 @Rotter @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Lux