Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thai Boxer beats #1 P4P fighter to become world champion and bring him and his girlfriend out of poverty, skank cheats on him before wedding

i bet he was white

Lol at status maxing. I give props to sor for dominating at superfly but he will probably lose if he moves up or fights an actual smooth young southpaw like ancajas.

Estrada and chocolatito are old now

Thailand is a cuck country like the west she should pay for what she's done to that great man

apparently his dedication to his job and his girlfriend sadly wasn't good enough

Height: 5′ 3″

All of the hard work to be the best in the world at something is not enough to be treated as a human.

Lol at status maxing. I give props to sor for dominating at superfly but he will probably lose if he moves up or fights an actual smooth young southpaw like ancajas.
I disagree. I think that Yafai and Ancajas are both easy work for him, especially Yafai. Inoue and Estrada are the only two whom I would expect not to crack under the pressure that Rungvisai puts down in the late rounds.
That said none of that seems to matter anymore since he doesn't even seem willing to box after this fiasco with his girlfriend. This guy was quickly becoming my absolute favorite boxer too, what with him just last week making a statement that he wants to rematch Estrada to "finish the job". Women ruin everything they touch with their cold uncaring hands.

I disagree. I think that Yafai and Ancajas are both easy work for him, especially Yafai. Inoue and Estrada are the only two whom I would expect not to crack under the pressure that Rungvisai puts down in the late rounds.
That said none of that seems to matter anymore since he doesn't even seem willing to box after this fiasco with his girlfriend. This guy was quickly becoming my absolute favorite boxer too, what with him just last week making a statement that he wants to rematch Estrada to "finish the job". Women ruin everything they touch with their cold uncaring hands.
I agree, a woman was the cause of Edwin Valero's downfall, not really tho, he was a crazy piece of shit.

Anyway, if Sor is going to retire over a bitch then the division is wide open for Ancajas IMO, he is my favorite fighter below feather, very slick southpaw

did you see lightweight prospect Devin Haney on Showtime just now? For a prospect I haven't seen a fighter with that type of movement and handspeed in a long time, although his opponent Manard seemed to checkout of the fight around the second round.

iu

did you see lightweight prospect Devin Haney on Showtime just now? For a prospect I haven't seen a fighter with that type of movement and handspeed in a long time, although his opponent Manard seemed to checkout of the fight around the second round.
Nah I didn't watch any of the cards last night. I remember seeing Haney on one of Broner's undercards a couple of years ago, are they finally moving him up the rankings?

Nah I didn't watch any of the cards last night. I remember seeing Haney on one of Broner's undercards a couple of years ago, are they finally moving him up the rankings?
Yeah he is definitely world level now, probably the best out of that young trio coming up(Stevenson, Garcia, Haney)

>The Nation reports that Sor Rungvisai was due to get married this month, and the relationship may have been broken as a result of a third party.

>It's being claimed that Patchareewan posted a picture of herself with an unidentified man on social media, but she later removed the post.

Congratulations! You got cucked

Apparently all Srisaket has to his name now is a Toyota Fortuna and 300,000 Baht. His only major investment was a condominium in his ex girlfriend's name
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just reading that Thai article and it says Srisaket and his girlfriend had been together since they were 14

WOMEN ARE COLD, CALCULATING, DESPICABLE CREATURES

It's so unfair, this man rose himself from rags to riches through the most intense way possible, he dethroned the #1 P4P fighter in the sport, and now he's back to rags... :rage::rage::rage: All because he trusted some dumb whore.

There is a ray of hope in all of this, in that he's still the Super Flyweight champion, so at the very least he'll still have a chance to make good money in a title defense. I'm worried though that he'll be dethroned in his next fight if he's so mentally unstable after this ordeal. The one thing Rungvisai has going for him despite skill-wise being inferior to all of his big opponents so far is that he's the most mentally strong and can keep chugging until he grinds them out. If he loses that he has nothing, and the best he can hope for is to cash out on one big payday against the likes of Jerwin Ancajas or Kal Yafai.

He got cucked by @itsOVER

Jbw reigns supreme

As Asian woman cheating. SURPRISE SURPRISE, right guys? Asian women are the worst.

Women cheat. They always want better or what they don't have already, they are greedy. You can be a billionaire and a woman will check because she feels she is missing something.

Apparently all Srisaket has to his name now is a Toyota Fortuna and 300,000 Baht. His only major investment was a condominium in his ex girlfriend's name
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just reading that Thai article and it says Srisaket and his girlfriend had been together since they were 14

It's so unfair, this man rose himself from rags to riches through the most intense way possible, he dethroned the #1 P4P fighter in the sport, and now he's back to rags... :rage::rage::rage: All because he trusted some dumb whore.

There is a ray of hope in all of this, in that he's still the Super Flyweight champion, so at the very least he'll still have a chance to make good money in a title defense. I'm worried though that he'll be dethroned in his next fight if he's so mentally unstable after this ordeal. The one thing Rungvisai has going for him despite skill-wise being inferior to all of his big opponents so far is that he's the most mentally strong and can keep chugging until he grinds them out. If he loses that he has nothing, and the best he can hope for is to cash out on one big payday against the likes of Jerwin Ancajas or Kal Yafai.

holy fuck this made me feel a short burst of anger of head and then i moved on. serves him right for being bluepilled i guess though.

That's her? she looks sort of manish with makeup

I'm still a virgin but i have dated once in my life and been friendzoned countless times and what i've learned with femoids is you can't put them on a pedastal and make them more important than yourself or they for whatever reason don't respect you anymore and abandon you....its some weird mentality where females need to see you as the dominant one, better than them, you can't make them better than you no matter how they might make you feel.

Interesting storyline! This is somewhere between grappler baki and wwe. I hope the best for our cucked champ!

serves him right for being bluepilled i guess though.
I can't think like that because it's his blue pill way of thinking that got him so far.
If he wasn't so intensely dedicated to his craft, and if it weren't for the fact that he pursued greatness despite not being the most privileged or talented, he wouldn't have become a world champion. Most people with sense would have given up rather than trying to give Roman Gonzalez a fair go of it when he had that aura of invincibility around him, but he did because he has the blue pill thinking of "Just give it your best and surely you'll come out on top".

And then this whore takes everything he believes in and rips it up infront of him.

I can't think like that because it's his blue pill way of thinking that got him so far.
If he wasn't so intensely dedicated to his craft, and if it weren't for the fact that he pursued greatness despite not being the most privileged or talented, he wouldn't have become a world champion. Most people with sense would have given up rather than trying to give Roman Gonzalez a fair go of it when he had that aura of invincibility around him, but he did because he has the blue pill thinking of "Just give it your best and surely you'll come out on top".

And then this whore takes everything he believes in and rips it up infront of him.

he is talented though if he got WC, most boxers just get their faces smashed in cause they dont have talent while trying their best too

he is talented though if he got WC, most boxers just get their faces smashed in cause they dont have talent while trying their best too
He's not talented enough in that he's come in the betting underdog in every single world title fight hes been in, even after shocking the world and knocking out Gonzalez, and looks like a basic fighter that comes out on top every time in spite of his limitations largely thanks to heart and will.

I think that blue pill thinking can be applied sometimes in some areas of life, it's unfortunate that he applied it to dating because he's getting fucked hard by it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back